• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Why not tell us more about yourself so we can help point you in the right direction? Like what are your interests? Why did you join? :)

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • And I'm glad to have you here too! Welcome aboard, Christopher.

As Toshiro mentioned above, we'd love to get to know more about yourself so feel free to tell us what you like so we can show you around the sections you might be interested in, and there is a lot to do so there's sure to be a favorite for you. Also, everyone here is really friendly so there's no need to feel scared around this forum, and we're always happy to help when you need it!

I hope you have fun posting around and if you're in the mood to talk I'm always open for a visitor message all the time! Good luck and I'll be sure to catch you around.

Years
  • Hi Christopher! We're glad having you, welcome to PC. -^^- Would love to know more about you so feel free to tell us if you'd like, otherwise stick around and have a great time. Lots to do and discuss here. Cheers, enjoy. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm glad that you can join us! I most certainly am looking forward on getting to know you too! I'm Dragon, by the way. Nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy the forums, and feel free to shoot me with a PM or VM if you have any questions about the forum, or if you jut wanna chat! See you again. :3

Back