• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omega ruby and alpha sapphire loops

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Hello everyone. I have not been very active here, since i've been in and out of this community and i've had to get my life straightened out a bit. Most specifically i had started a new job and i need to secure that first before i could jump into this again. Right now, i've taken my game out of production and back into preproduction so it will once again be a long time before i can say or show what i've been working on.

but that's not why i'm making this thread. In an effort to boost my library of music i have, since i really don't like the stock music Essentials has, I've been gathering some music from various games, and i've been using those to make loops for my game. Picking and choosing my favorite music and looping them to work in XP has been a hard challenge, and i still can't get the battle music right.

but here's one song i did get right. i'm sure you guys will regonize it. BTW, it's in a format that will allow it to loop perfectly in XP, so go ahead and try it out in your games.

Back