• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Years
  • Has anyone else having problems with the game? At the start of every single night, I have to slowly load both doors, the running animation, the closet door, the side door flashlight, the turning, and the bed flashlight before I can actually play, and now that I'm on Night 3, the game's getting close to impossible because of this. I barely load the 2nd side door, and when I go back, Foxy is already in the closet. I've looked around a ton online and no one else seems to have this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this, or know how to fix it?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Here's something interesting, MatPat from Game Theory has made his latest FNAF video today, and he gets called out by Scott himself for his theory:

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Here's something interesting, MatPat from Game Theory has made his latest FNAF video today, and he gets called out by Scott himself for his theory:

FNAF World
    Do you mean the video from 3 days ago? Because I don't see one on there today. I was kinda disappointed in the video personally.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ooooh, I gotta watch that. I get so wrapped up in these things, lol. Sucks that he missed something...! I wonder what it was...hmm...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I really wish Scott would be more clear lol. If I had to guess, apart from what is generally being claimed as the crucial detail, I want to say that the trailer is largely a reason to believe you do not play the victim. Very clearly does it state that you brought something home with you. Something I can only assume is the cause of the madness. What item is that? PURPLE FAN
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So something interesting Markiplier mentioned...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Re: MatPat's video
    Spoiler:

So something interesting Markiplier mentioned...

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Oh and tomorrow is the day we were supposed to get FNAF4. I wonder if Scott will give us a taste of his next project. ;)

Last edited:

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • I have to be honest, but games like these are just an immense waste of money. They have ZERO re-playability, they are repetitive, they are overpriced, useless and WICKED stupid. Five Nights at Freddy's might be fun to play once or twice, but I'm sure it gets boring after that. I played the Android version a few times, and I started fun but... it became just so boring... Even Nights at the Asylum was a more enjoyable game.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I have to be honest, but games like these are just an immense waste of money. They have ZERO re-playability, they are repetitive, they are overpriced, useless and WICKED stupid. Five Nights at Freddy's might be fun to play once or twice, but I'm sure it gets boring after that. I played the Android version a few times, and I started fun but... it became just so boring... Even Nights at the Asylum was a more enjoyable game.
    FNAF World

I see what you mean about 0 replayability.

And for the record, these games are far from stupid. They have a complex and interesting story that isn't just spoon fed to you. So yeah, we like it. You don't. So what?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Honest Game Trailers has released their FNAF4 video:

Dawko and Razzbowski mentioned in their first impressions video about how different the game is compared to the first three, and yet Honest Game Trailers says otherwise. It goes to show how distant fans and non-fans are.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Super Saiyan Freddy omg I laughed so hard. I was kinda checked out until he started giving them names.

Honest Game Trailers are all meant as parody though so I don't take it too seriously. It is pretty interesting how different views can be.

I was thinking about one of the biggest complaints FNAF gets: repetitiveness. I wanna know why that's so bad? Repetitive actions are the lynchpin of video games. Just look at one of the most well known games ever made, Pac-man. I would argue that game is just as repetitive if not more than the FNAF franchise's gameplay. And shooters (which I love myself so don't take THIS too seriously) are just shoot shoot and more shoot and sometimes throw a grenade. Gameplay is by nature repetitive. That's how games work. Follow a set of rules to reach a goal.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Pokemon is repetitive as well, so there's that too. :P Repetitiveness, especially within a series, is going to happen. If you don't like something, you don't like it, fair and simple, but I guarantee you that there isn't a series out there that's not repetitive in some way, shape, or form. Yeah, Zelda has a new story, dungeons, characters, music, etc., but at the core of it all, you're still doing the same things you did in Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. There's always twists and turns, but it's still the same at heart. And that's fine with me, personally. At least with FNAF, you have the suspense and not knowing (sometimes) when you may be faced wit--

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Keeping Fredbear at bay on Night 5 is one of the greatest challenges I've faced in a video game. It's so hard to keep him away for 8 minutes. A gaming moment I will remember for a long time.

Back