• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Game Dev Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
So, most of the attachments in the old Resource Thread don't work, neither did the links in the first post making 90% of the resources there unobtainable. So, it's time to start afresh. I've uploaded all the resources that were originally in the first post and I'll be steadily uploaded all the other good resources that were in the other thread over the next few days so as to make all the resources easily accessible to anyone.

So if you have good resources, post here and I'll add them to this post to save people having to scroll through page after page for a specific resource.

Pokémon

RM2K/3 Chipsets

Pallet Town - Daegon_Kimeron
Viridian City - rm2k3kid
Pewter City - rm2k3kid
Cerulean City - rm2k3kid
Vermillion City - rm2k3kid
Lavender Town - Dawson
Celadon City - Dawson
Saffron City - rm2k3kid
Fuschia City - rm2k3kid
Cinnabar Island - Dawson
Mt Moon - rm2k3kid
Rock Tunnel - rm2k3kid
Inner - rm2k3kid
Pokemon Center - rm2k3kid
Pokemon Mart - rm2k3kid
Harbour - rm2k3kid

RMXP Chipsets

Whole FR/LG Set - Fangking Omega
Johto Set - Fangking Omega, Mateo, Kyledove, Remy and Cuddles
Inner - rm2k3kid
Pokémon Center & Mart - ~Azura
Autotile - Water - rm2k3kid
Autotile - Deep Water - rm2k3kid
Zelda Overworld - Crazy Weavile

RM2K/3 Charsets

A lot of Charsets - Avatar

RMXP Charsets

A lot of Charsets - Avatar
Complete FR/LG set - Fangking Omega
D/P Male - rm2k3kid
D/P Male Poses - rm2k3kid
D/P Female - rm2k3kid
D/P Female Poses - rm2k3kid
Link - Crazy Weavile

Sounds

Pokemon FR/LG Midis

Sprites

All Pokemon - Dawson/PPN
Trainers- Dawson/PPN

Sphere
Fonts - Tyler

Misc
RMXP Starter Kit - Blizzy (Uploaded by The Dash)
Enhanced Starter Kit - French (Uploaded by The Dash)
Flameguru's Starter Kit

Male Frame 1 - rm2k3kid
Male Frame 2 - rm2k3kid
Male Frame 3 - rm2k3kid
Male Frame 4 - rm2k3kid

Female Frame 1 - rm2k3kid
Female Frame 2 - rm2k3kid
Female Frame 3 - rm2k3kid
Female Frame 4 - rm2k3kid

Last edited by a moderator:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Hey all! Once again I bring you more DP resources.. although this time its character sets again. I ripped approx 146 full sets from the diamond rom so all sets are complete.. no missing directions or walking animations. I havent tested them yet but they are for RPG Maker XP. The set includes all hero animations elite 4 and the 8 gym leaders etc lots more inside. Any mistakes I made please tell me so I can correct them.

Btw if you use them can you credit me for ripping them, cheers. Also don't forget to credit Nintendo!

I'm going to upload them to another server other than mine soon just incase my server goes down. Anyway enjoy...

[DOWNLOAD]

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
You know a lot of those links just keep dying. If you would like I would happily host all the RMXP Resources on the PokeTraders servers instead of those free and erratic DL/image sites.

I wanted to start working with RMXP myself and found half the links dead -_-;;

PM me if you like. 'cause I am willing to mirror and well I would like to use them myself.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
hi this is my first char set it is of sir aron or rilly

this is a char set of sir arron or rilly wen u get it please chang to bmg as it will look better an please give credit because it was very time taxing and was hared to make
c ya all bye

Years
We can't use your charset for anything since it's in horrible quality due to you saving it as a JPEG.

And please, stop posting in this thread about the resources not working. I am very well aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back