• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Event items help

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Hello everyone,

I just finished obtaining the last legendary in Pokemon Platinum and there are a few I cannot obtain without the event items.

I wanted to ask if anyone here has them and can Trade them to me.

I have not hacked any game and will not, as I want to catch each one myself and have invested far to much work in catching them all legitimately to start using AR cheats now.

Thanks in advance for helping me get these last Pokemon through the event items:

Darkrai,
    Shaymin,
    Arceus

Years
  • I hate to have to tell this to you, but the wi-fi services for the regular DS games (including 4th and 5th Gen Pokemon games) got discontinued back in May this year meaning you can't wi-fi trade with 4th or 5th Gen, only 6th Gen (aka the games on the 3DS).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Long story short: you can't. Although a local game store to me apparently has a completed SoulSilver - I might buy it to get them for myself, but they'll become rarer and rarer. Particularly ones without hacked pokémon

Sucks ass, I've just got Black 2 and can't go get the Shiny Haxorus unless I buy a copy of White / White 2 to see Rufflet. Likewise between all my games I am missing just two pokémon for the Gen IV national pokédex (if I capture all available) - Glameow and Purugly, which means Pearl needs to be bought

Back