• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Advice

PokeGirl24

Houndoom Trainer
Years
  • I'm currently working on perfecting my team before finishing the game.

My team is:
    Marshtomp
    Mightyena
    Lairon
    Vibrava
    Absol
    Charmeleon

I do have a Level 70 Shiny Rayquaza that I will be switching the Mightyena out for once I have the right badge.

My HM users are Linoone, Swellow, and Sharpedo.

Any advice for my team??

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    So, your main team is going to look like:

Swampert, Aggron, Flygon, Absol, Charizard, and another Pokémon, right? The only glaring weaknesses you have at this point are Water and Fairy types, which can easily be countered with one of the Grass/Poison type Pokémon like Vileplume or Roserade. Roserade is much more favorable, as it gets better moves and has higher stats.

Also, do you plan on using all four Mega Evolutions? If you only intend to use one or two, I recommend taking advantage of Mega Charizard X or Mega Absol, since those are the two that could use the boost the most, really.

And, despite ORAS having a lot of HMs, you can compact it down to only two Pokémon for your HM users if you use Sharpedo (Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Smash) and Tropius (Fly, Cut, Strength, either Rock Smash, sweet Scent, or whatever you want).

Back