• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would Ash Mega Evolve Pikachu if it had one?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Ash isn't the one who doesn't want to evolve Pikachu. Its Pikachu who refuses to evolve. Ash just respects Pikachu's wishes to not evolve it, but generally, he's fine with his pokemon evolving.

Now if Ash would mega evolve Pikachu, again, its all bout how Pikachu feels. If it wants to mega evolve, Ash will try it.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I'd rather Pikachu just opt for the Synchro phenomenon... But the only problem with that is, if they did the writers can never remove so much power from Satoshis primary pokemon partner. (I assume that's why they decided to give it to greninja, cause they can just have him leave at the end of XY&Z)

Still I agree with Skyshooter above, Pikachu is like a brother to Satoshi at this point. If pikachu doesn't want to... then he never will...

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2017
    Yes he would hav definitely mega evolved him as it's not permanent it's just for some time

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Pikachu? Mega Evolving, if it were given a Mega Evolution? Yeah, no. Ash likes Pikachu as Pikachu, and clearly if it had a mega evolution, Pikachu would never want to change appearance. And it's even more clear since he never got the synchronization, either, so.

Back