• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen GARBODOR WANTS REVENGE.

Do you like Garbodor?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Nakala Pri

Garbage is awesome and so are mice so like YAY

I can't stand all the hate. >:( It'd be fun to hug and you could puke on its feet and it'd be happy about it. ^-^ Makes my favourite Pokemon list >:p

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Ew. No. I find it horrid. I wouldn't use it on my playthrough unless I got a Shiny Trubbish or something, but still. I guess Shiny Trubbish is okay, that one's semi-cute ish heh

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    It's one of the better gen v pokemon as it's design actually has some flair to it and weak armour is a fun ability to mess around with. Much better poison types, even in the same generation, though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Why use Twitter of all things for help on a Garbodor moveset though....?

Years
  • That wasn't my idea, the Pokémon account was basically asking viewers what they thought was best. They do that with a lot of Pokémon every so often, so it's nothing new or specific.

Reactions: Nah

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • Wow. That's an awful lot of salt from the peanut gallery in that tweet. And I liked Garbodor and its design; I found it one of the more inventive solutions to the problem we have in our real world, garbage pollution. I imagine hundreds of Garbodor and Trubbish being called upon to consume the garbage floating around in the Pokemon world's oceans sometimes, something I wish we could just do in real life.

Garbodor's a bro of a Pokemon, as far as I'm concerned.

Back