• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

role model

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • What person or persons do you admire the most? Why?

Would you consider them your role models?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If we are considering real people, then I can say my parents are role models. I know this sounds cliche, but it's true. If they know the twists and turns in life, then it's a good thing to listen to them.

But if we are talking about fictional characters, I'd say Vriska from Homestuck. She may be a huge bitch, but atleast she has the principle to do what's right. I wouldn't say she's my role model, but I do admire her because of it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • This guy:

kuhsdWP.jpg

I've said it a dozen times but... one more won't hurt. His name is Takeru, and he has depersonalization disorder, arrhythmia, panic attacks and autonomic ataxia. Yet, look at him being absolutely happy. He's always happy no matter what he's going through or dealing with. That's what I admire most about him. He's my hero. He means the world to me too, and I wouldn't give him up for anything either. He inspires me to improve myself and to also be myself as well. <3

Not only is he the vocalist for a very famous visual kei called SuG, but he also owns and designs his own fashion line called million$orchestra. He can also play bass and guitar as well. I absolutely love this guy to pieces. <3 In a way, yes. Since he inspires me to become a better person and to overcome most of my overbearing challenges. Most of which involve my constant anxiety and what not.

Last edited:
    Back