• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Essentials, version 15.1 - 15th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonLunarVersion

Bringer of Nightmares
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 24, 2021
Does Version 15.1 fix that wild battle bug?! :DI'm checking the changelog right away!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'm a little lost with this update (15.1)
Because I started with 15 and most tutorials I've used are for that version, I'm seriously struggling to add mods and stuff to the base game.
Some script names seem to have been changed and the whole lot has been reorganised.

Yes, now while it's easier to see where things are, I'm sure you understand my issues.
I simply can't seem to figure out where each mod goes when a script has a different name.

Some mods I've attempted to add to 15.1 have caused various errors.

I'm really sorry if this isn't supposed to go here but I have no idea where I should have posted it. >.<

Years
I'm a little lost with this update (15.1)
Because I started with 15 and most tutorials I've used are for that version, I'm seriously struggling to add mods and stuff to the base game.
Some script names seem to have been changed and the whole lot has been reorganised.

Yes, now while it's easier to see where things are, I'm sure you understand my issues.
I simply can't seem to figure out where each mod goes when a script has a different name.

Some mods I've attempted to add to 15.1 have caused various errors.

I'm really sorry if this isn't supposed to go here but I have no idea where I should have posted it. >.<

You can look for the classes or methods listed within the mods (Ctrl+Shift+F searches through all sections). They've been reorganized, but most things have retain their same name. You do have to remember that those scripts probably weren't written with v15.1 in mind, and may not work properly or reference deprecated code, and may be hard to find. This is why I've started writing my tutorials as plug and play sections instead of various edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back