• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Posting this thread to give you the results and allow time for me to prepare the next challenge.

This was supposed to be a test of team organization and decision-making. I'd like to say Team Spheal did far better at this than Team Ludicolo, to be quite frank. As a result of the challenge, Troye, acatfrommars, Synchronous, Kyora, Team Fail, Nakuzami, Olli, Leijon, Megabiscuit123, and Sheep have been eliminated.

Here's an explanation.

The hint's first number corresponded to the post, while the second number represented how many points you would get if you were that number poster in the thread. It ended up looking like this after points for the posts were added in:

1. Troye -> 1pt
    2. acattfrommars -> illegal repeat team post
    3. Forever -> 6pts
    4. Synchronous -> 2pts
    5. Wobbu -> 3pts
    6. Kyora -> 2pts
    7. Guildmaster Wigglytuff -> 3pts
    8. Team Fail -> 1pt
    9. Nakuzami -> 2pts
    10. Antebellum -> 4pts
    11. Marisa -> 3pts
    12. Ultraviolence -> 6pts
    13. Christos -> 9pts
    14. Flushed -> 4pts
    15. Anna -> 3pts
    16. megaabsol - -> 3pts
    17. Olli -> 2pts
    18. 3
    19. 2
    20. 3

If anyone wants to buy tokens at this point, you are free to until the next challenge is posted.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I've said it once, I'll say it again:

#dead

It was fun guys, enjoy the rest of the game :)

Years
  • Was fine while it lasted. I've been fairly busy and too focused on other things lately so I had little energy left for survivor anyways, sort of a relief to be eliminated haha. Good luck guys!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh goodness, that's what I thought it was, but then everyone started posting numbers and I got scared.
    Plus, if I didn't post when I did I would've just slept through the challenge anyways. >.>; Well, 'twas fun while it lasted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back