• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    I've been on the forums since Februrary, but didn't know 'this' existed until today. Anyways, My first Pokemon game was Fire Red, but was at a young age so didn't understand it outside of spamming earthquake or hyper beam {XD} Over the years, I began to understand more about this interesting series of games. Recently, I have learned how to I.V. and E.V. train. I look forward to meeting everybody :) (Sorry for noob-ish post)

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • nah your post is fine ^_^. anyways, welcome to pc! i never really learned how to IV and EV train. when i first joined this site, i always traded for pokemon like that had those skills. you should definitely check out the trading section since people will definitely want pokemon from you! let me know if you need any help or a friend, just drop a vm.

Years
  • Haha your post isn't that noobish at all! But anyways welcome to PC Man! Get it like your name's zman, but it's also man... kill me now Lol so your first game was Firered huh? That was a great game until Lavender Town comes up then I always get scared. That music is just so unsettling. :P

So what Pokemon games have you played now? Any gen 6 games yet? Which is your favorite game? Am I asking too many questions? If you haven't noticed yet, I love getting to know people. But yeah like Kaylabby has said be sure to check out the Trade Corner since you're an up and coming IV/EV breeder.

Anyways have a great time here man :P and if you want to go ahead and friend me or VM me if you ever want to talk.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh FireRed; good choice! It was pretty easy to spam powerful moves in game so you weren't wrong, haha. But yeah, it's cool that you're learning about IV and EV training; it takes a while to get used to, but you'll find that it's relatively easy! At any rate feel free to jump right in to discuss any sort of the pokemon franchise with everyone and you can even visit the Misc. boards as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Have a beautiful tiiime~ <33

Years
  • Welcome to PC, zman! Aww yeah I didn't start understanding IVs/EVs until the late fifth generation.. took me a whole 11 or so years. And better late than never to introduce yourself since you're still eligible for an intro, right? :D; Have an amazing time and I'll be looking forward to seeing you across the forum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Welcome to the community! I'm new hear as well. I did'nt know about Iv's/Ev's until the 4th generation and have only recently began to iv breed and Ev train multiple pokemon. Thankfully in generation VI breeding and Ev training is it a lot easier than it was in the pass. Also my friend code is 2449-5478-5832.

Back