• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Last year all my freshman-year teachers loved me to death, say for a sub that replaced my Civics teacher second semester because she had a baby. Long story short, him and I had a bone to pick with each other. :P

Last night I had a really weird dream that I created an alt account named Alex, but after creating it I realized my main was that name, but it still existed. The weird thing was it was in super-mod colors but just italic, like this, and I ended up asking Geoff to fix it and he didn't know jack, and I don't remember what happened after that. ><

Wow you and your PC dreams... you did say you had a dream of some people becoming mods and guess what, Nova aka ShadowE got modded the very next day. I tend to have weird dreams about PC myself, one weird one I had lately was the supporters changing colors again, but this time to pink.

As for Geoff, it seems like he's endured so much to still remain where he is today.

Years
  • Last year all my freshman-year teachers loved me to death, say for a sub that replaced my Civics teacher second semester because she had a baby. Long story short, him and I had a bone to pick with each other. :P

Last night I had a really weird dream that I created an alt account named Alex, but after creating it I realized my main was that name, but it still existed. The weird thing was it was in super-mod colors but just italic, like this, and I ended up asking Geoff to fix it and he didn't know jack, and I don't remember what happened after that. ><

It's a sign that you will be a super moderator, congratulations.

Let the celebrations begin in the celebrations thread!

Years
  • I dream about PC all the time, that's what leads to a lot of my staff prediction guessing games. Funnily enough I get mistaken for a mod again hahahahahaha. And I have a green name so that makes it even more funny.

Years
  • I dream about PC all the time, that's what leads to a lot of my staff prediction guessing games. Funnily enough I get mistaken for a mod again hahahahahaha. And I have a green name so that makes it even more funny.

You know you're obsessed with PC if you're dreaming about it... But to be honest I think you deserve to be a moderator for Welcome Lounge.

That being said, I was surprised Aura Blackquill (Dragon) became a moderator of a completely unrelated section instead of just being promoted to a super moderator.

Years
  • You know you're obsessed with PC if you're dreaming about it... But to be honest I think you deserve to be a moderator for Welcome Lounge.

That being said, I was surprised Aura Blackquill (Dragon) became a moderator of a completely unrelated section instead of just being promoted to a super moderator.

I think you've got a little prediction game of your own going on there I see...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have two English papers due today, and I don't even know what the prompt is. My teacher hasn't responded to my email, either :(

I have an English paper and an Anthropology paper due today. Going to ask for an extension for my anthro paper since my topic needs more researching and such. ;;

I hate it when professors don't respond to their emails promptly as promised. I had a history professor who gave me a 0 on an assignment because I didn't turn it in *physically*. I had emailed it to him, telling him in advance that I'd email it. >_>

Years
  • I think you've got a little prediction game of your own going on there I see...

Yup, no harm in predicting. Though to be honest every person who I thought would be promoted got it in less than 3 months. Zach, Kanzler (stepped down?), and ShadowE are some examples. I knew Kanzler was banned for some time, but he was nonetheless very active in the D&D forums making insightful posts. None of the promotions struck me by surprise, either, except when the two moderators
    (Dragon, donavannj) got promoted to a completely unrelated board.

Years

• I have an English paper and an Anthropology paper due today. Going to ask for an extension for my anthro paper since my topic needs more researching and such. ;;

I hate it when professors don't respond to their emails promptly as promised. I had a history professor who gave me a 0 on an assignment because I didn't turn it in *physically*. I had emailed it to him, telling him in advance that I'd email it. >_>

I think anthropology museums are pretty cool, especially the one in Mexico City. Man, I'd kill for a vacation right now to somewhere that is not freezing.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I think anthropology museums are pretty cool, especially the one in Mexico City. Man, I'd kill for a vacation right now to somewhere that is not freezing.

It is pretty cool. And it has been hot around here, a lot. 80F right now and where I'll be this weekend has a forecast of 95F. And it is still winter.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Museums...

The only museum I only ever went to (voluntary) was a military one in Dresden
    and it was pretty cool actually, lots of older guns and tanks and technologies and stuffs

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I love museums of all kinds, but my favorites definitely are the Natural History Museums. The Smithsonian's and New York's are absolutely incredible.

It is a most for me to visit a museum when on vacations. Whether it is art, history, anthropology or any other kind, I'll go. I really enjoy them.

EDIT: @John

Maybe for a school project or like my brother when he was younger, he had to go to the museums even though he didn't want to, because we wanted to go and had nowhere to stay.

Years
  • Man I wish I've actually been to New York before. I've only been there on the way to Phili or something and never got to see what's good.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Man I wish I've actually been to New York before. I've only been there on the way to Phili or something and never got to see what's good.

I remember going to New York (the state) for a weekend around age 7. I spent about an hour in NYC and I remember I really liked the park and the tall buildings.

Years
  • New York is an amazing city if you ever go and visit it. I remember when I went there nearly five years ago and I rode past a film set xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back