• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unova starter codes not working?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Hello everyone,

The serial codes POKEMON497, POKEMON500, and POKEMON503 are not working for me and they were supposed to be working until today for the Unova starters and now they say expired? Could someone please help me and tell me what I am doing wrong because I believed I entered in the codes correctly? I live in the USA btw. Thank you all for all of your help and assistance!!! :)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I believe the starters are valid for ORAS and not in XY or I believe they reach their expiry

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I guess I'm correct on both information about the starters :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Since this event was ORAS only I'd move it into the ORAS section, but you've already posted about it in there and gotten responses to it so I'll just lock instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back