• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen VBA-compatible codes needed for Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
  • [NOTE TO THE ADMINS: Feel free to remove this topic if requesting cheat codes isn't allowed here; I did double-check the rules and archives first, though.]

I've checked at least five AR/Gameshark cheat lists, but haven't found suitable codes for these effects. Have any other Emerald players created cheats that do the following? (And if the answer is yes, do those cheats work with Visual Boy Advanced?)

1. Place an infinite number of items X, Y, and Z in the main Items pocket; I need something similar to the "all Pokéballs" cheat but adapted to a shorter list (3-5 entries) chosen by the player.
    2. Guarantee perfect stats for all wild encounters. (I've seen cheats for Gen IV/Gen V games which do just that.)
    3. Change the "trigger" for a cheat code to a single button, not a combination. (Pressing Up+A or Select+Left+B might be doable on a real GBA, but it's impossible for an emulator on a PC.)

If any VBA-compatible codes can do what I'm looking for, please show me the details; I appreciate any help I can get. Many thanks!

Years
  • [NOTE TO THE ADMINS: Feel free to remove this topic if requesting cheat codes isn't allowed here; I did double-check the rules and archives first, though.]

I've checked at least five AR/Gameshark cheat lists, but haven't found suitable codes for these effects. Have any other Emerald players created cheats that do the following? (And if the answer is yes, do those cheats work with Visual Boy Advanced?)

1. Place an infinite number of items X, Y, and Z in the main Items pocket; I need something similar to the "all Pokéballs" cheat but adapted to a shorter list (3-5 entries) chosen by the player.
    2. Guarantee perfect stats for all wild encounters. (I've seen cheats for Gen IV/Gen V games which do just that.)
    3. Change the "trigger" for a cheat code to a single button, not a combination. (Pressing Up+A or Select+Left+B might be doable on a real GBA, but it's impossible for an emulator on a PC.)

If any VBA-compatible codes can do what I'm looking for, please show me the details; I appreciate any help I can get. Many thanks!
    While there's no mention of codes in Advance Generation's rules specifically, we do link back to Pokemon Gaming Central's rules as well, which say:

No Action Replay/GameShark code distribution/help here
    Use Google for the codes. PokéCommunity will not be responsible for any damage done to your games thanks to these codes [...]
    So unfortunately, we won't be able to help you here. Sorry about that!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back