• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Power Garden

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Man, how I love a Plant Beatdown deck. Legit, love them.

I've found Rosaria, the Fallen Angel a LOT easier to summon than I had first anticipated. With the Fallen Angel of Roses being extremely easy to summon, getting Rosaria into play is not a hassle. Summon him, use Giga Plants effect, summon Tytannial, activate Rosaria's effect if there is an opponent's monster giving me trouble, use Tytannial in case of any Solemn effects or anythign else that can blow me up, and then proceed to clear opponent's field and Life Points. Good, quick, and to the point. <3
    The xyz monsters are just an additional power source, tbh. They play no real role to the deck as a whole except for helping out in a pinch.

Thoughts, suggestions, wanna duel it? 8D

Back