• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social: Join in the fun on Twitter!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    @pokecommunity

Are you following us on Twitter yet? If your answer is no you may be missing out! Click the banner above to go to our handle.

We're keen to retweet your Pokémon musings - whether its your progress in a game, your favourite picture or a random PokéFact! We're always looking to give shoutouts to people sending us interesting things or playing along with our twitter games...

A few times a week we will host little quizzes, games or challenges. If you take part you could win one of our (obviously highly prestigious) emblems (and a cute little retweet too).

Join in the fun on Twitter!
    Join in the fun on Twitter!

Below is the information of the next scheduled game. We'll keep you updated in the future so you can come join in the fun.

Event Details:
    TBA

Spoiler: Previous Events
    Event Details:
    Trivia Quiz [TODAY 9th at 11pm BST/6pm EST/3pm PDT] [S-HIGHLIGHT]FINISHED[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Event Winners:
    Quajutsu, Spherical Ice, TheGreatSageYT, gio7sm, Osiris, Azazel,

Lastest Event:
    Name That Movie! [Wednesday 12th August at 11pm BST/6pm EST/3pm PDT] [S-HIGHLIGHT]FINISHED[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Event Winners:
    TheGreatSageYT, northrone, Retro Bug, treco890, L85shark

Event Event:
    Trivia Quiz [Sunday 16th at 11pm BST/6pm EST/3pm PDT] [S-HIGHLIGHT]FINISHED[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Event Winners:
    ShinyHoundoom, Spoony6205,

- The Twitter Team

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Phew, we're done for the night. You can see the growing number of winners as people tweet me their username. We'll let you know when the next games are happening, tune in again guys! :)

Remember you can tweet us anytime, we'll be providing little PC updates and Pokémon tidbits throughtout the week.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Will definitely have a look at it!

Ichigo|BleachShinigami

https://www.facebook.com/ichigo.bleach.shinigamiII
    Years
  • Well it funny coz some members of pokemon community dont even use facebook or twitter coz its hard to find followers and friends no thus sites lol

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Here to confirm our next event will be tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11pm BST/6pm EST/3pm PDT!

How well do you know your Pokémon movies? ;)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • staph making me want to create twitter /weeps

the urge to create bird account rising

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Do it. Twitter is one of the better social media platforms. 8)

If I do make a bird account, I may get lost with the large twigs surrounding me and definitely fall out the nest. like the first time I got lost here

Still... I'll just be checking out twitter until my feathers open up and fly to make bird nest account.

tweet tweet

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We've got our weekly trivia quiz starting in around 90 minutes! Go do some revision! ;)

Back