• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Substanz

Years
  • Pokemon Substance

I'm making a rpg maker game called pokemon substanz.

I dont have a story yet bicous im not good at story making.

I nied help with coding of door's,gras,battel,water puddelsyou now what i meen. If you want to help post than.

Screenshots will come soon.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Hey Ashly! I've been seeing you floating around these forums! Glad to see you're finally making a game!

When you say you need help with doors, do you want them opening and closing visually?

How you do your grass depends on how you're doing your battle system. DBS? CBS?

You can do your battles in so many different ways. What do you have in mind?

Puddles... Do you know the catepillar code? Or what that means?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    This question has been asked before.

DBS= Default Battle System
    The battle system that is already useable in RM2K

Years
  • Yea but i want a battel system like pokemon r/s and all the othere animation to. It must look real.

Here the first screenshot:
    neo%20town%20(beta%20screen).PNG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    The town looks nice. I would fix that second ledge though. It's not leveled with the other part of the ledge next to it. What's with the 4 events all around that sign? Is it for a message because you could just put a transparent event over the sign and make it the same layer as the hero. Then you put in a message for it. And when the hero goes to it and click on it, like in the game, it would come up saying whatever it's suppose to say.

Back