• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Can somebody help me I know how to do alot of things on rpgmkaer but not CBS or CMS can somebody help me

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Steelshaper> You already asked that in the Help thread. No need to answer it here :)
    Omarfr> CBS and CMS programming is a long and involved process. You can't pick up rm2k and instantly start making custom systems. And you have to realize that custom systems don't necessarily make/break your game. So, if you're willing to put enough effort in:
    • START WITH TEST GAMES! I know you're already doing this, but make sure you know rm2k well first!
    • Understand Switches
    • Understand Variables
    • Read online tutorials at www.gamingw.net

Do all that, and you should have enough tools to start building it on your own. Of course, if you have any questions about your coding, feel free to ask. However, we can not just give you the coding for a CMS or CBS. It doesn't work like that, sorry :). Good luck!

Back