• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone up to a new Dex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Well, I'm not showcasing anything in here. Instead, I'll be asking the community a favor.

If anyone would like to collaborate with me and a friend of mine with our fan-game, it would be most appreciated. I have no threads about it posted in here, yet, but I can tell you guys a little about it before I post anything elsewhere.

Our game plans on having a small Pok?dex of, at most, 200 mons, being at least 150 of them original mons created based on various animals that aren't real/official Pok?mons, like llamas, platypi and a few dinossaurs (and some other strange things about the folklore of our region... you know, strange Pok?mon like floating mutated vanilla ice-cream cones and so on...).

We are looking mostly for a spriter to design the Pok?mon at his own imagination: we will only give the main idea or the background of said creature. We'll need some trainers and yadayada after that, but they have some placeholders for now.

So, if anyone is interested, the plot is up to the fourth gym and the game is coded up to the second (I'm the one coding, and university struck me hard this semester...).

Please, contact me if interested :)

Thanks for reading, best of luck!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hiya! It's good to see you're eager to create a game, but this isn't the place to request help from artists for hacks. This place is for showcasing your own work, and requesting commissions from the shops that are also present. You're better off asking around in the hacking section for help. But you're always welcome to visit the Q&A thread for advice on your own sprites if you need or want it.

It's always best to read the rules of a section before posting, because this is stated there. Good luck with your hack! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back