• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you start a new project

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Hi everyone.
    This is going to sound like a stupid question but I can't get a new project to start. Whenever i click on game.rxproj it opens rpgmakerxp but then says Failed to load actor data. Is there a step i need to do before I open it and if not how do I fix my problem.

Thanks for any help available!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Hi everyone.
    This is going to sound like a stupid question but I can't get a new project to start. Whenever i click on game.rxproj it opens rpgmakerxp but then says Failed to load actor data. Is there a step i need to do before I open it and if not how do I fix my problem.

Thanks for any help available!

Did you open game.rxproj while it was on a zipped file?
    If you did, just extract the game folder to a folder on your computer like My Documents, and try to launch it there.
    Hope that fixes your problem.

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Thank you so much. It is working now!

Back