• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Advance Platinum League

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • Yo, this is my game!
    The game consists on a trainer named Richard who is given 4 pokemon and has to beat the Platinum League "The Ultimate Challenge for Trainers". The game has all the 3 Original Regions from the original version (Hoenn, Johto and Kanto) and will include 2 more regions (a regin that has 4 cities that is the Platinum League Region and a new region of Jenshi, that is my own home-made region. The game has a total of 32 badges to collect and all the 350 pokemon. I got the ruby version, which i get the tilesets from there to make the game, and I would like to have some people to help me with resources like midis and all that stuff. Right now I need MIDI's from the Crystal version for my regoin of Johto and Midi's from the Blue Version for the region of Kanto. I would apreciate comments! I am in need of ideas for the region of Jenshi, like towns, caves and routes. Make them and send the ideas to [email protected] with the subject "Pokemon Advance Platinum League Ideas" and send your nickname to the credits list. If your map is cool, it will be posted in the game and iI will post your nickname on the game. For now, the demo is done, request it here and I will send it to you,. The demo contains the following:

*one pokemon for the trainer (mudkip, can't evolve for the time)

*3 cities and a gym

*2 routes

*some items

*4 wild pokemon (poochyena, zigzagoon, taillow and wurmple)

*leader has Carvanha (train your pokemon to at least lv 10!)

Most Recent changes:

*added Zigly Forest (north from the last city of the demo, the one with
    the gym)

*added Electrike, Nincada, Silcoon, Zubat, Geodude, Lotad, and Seedot

*added Route 3 with 3 trainers

*added Rock Cave

*Mudkip now evolves at level 16 and can learn Mud-Slap at level 6 and
    Water Gun at level 10
    The Starters are the ones from Ruby and Sapphire, but ill think about them later on, and yes, there are gonna be all 351 pokemons in the game!

and if anyone wants to contribute with anything, be it ideas or resources, and mostly, to host my game on the net, let me know on this post! Here are screenshots:

Screen01.jpg

Screen02.jpg

Screen03.jpg

Screen04.jpg

Screen05.jpg

Screen06.jpg

Screen07.jpg

Screen08.jpg

Screen09.jpg

Screen10.jpg

Screen11.jpg

Screen12.jpg

Screen13.jpg

Screen14.jpg

Screen15.jpg

Screen16.jpg

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • This looks good, but you posted in the wrong area. You should have posted in the Game Development section. Please check next time. Get a mod to move this topic, and then you'll be set.

AbareMax

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yuppers, this belongs in the Game Development section. ^____^ I'll just go ahead and move it for you. ^_~

*moves*

~Kelsey

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Thanks for moving it over Kelsey ^_^

The game looks great so far though, why don't you post a link to your demo here so more people will be able to play it?

Back