• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WesleyFG Tile's

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Hey Wesley, how are you?
    And, I have a question that bugs me:
    You have awesome tiles, and again you use Nintendo tiles in your hack. Why is that?

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
  • These tiles are amazing. I absolutely love the mountain with the grass growing over the edge. Keep up the work. ^_^

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have the corners to these water tiles, would you? I really love them.

WesleyFG Tile's

If you could post those, I'd really appreciate it. If not, that's fine too. Thanks.

Amazing work. I look forward to more from you.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    wow! these tiles are very good! especially the 3 statues!
    btw can i make a request?

jadengxfan

Pokemon/Yugioh fan
    Years
  • The tiles are awesome ^^ keep going and this new hack i think it will be the best from gba platform^^ yeah

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • WOW! You're realy good at this. We are allowed to use these in our fan games right? If so, I am definitly using some. YOUR AMAZING!
    (Of course i'd give credit)

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    I love these tiles. We will most likely be using them in the game I am working on. I have been looking for some great tiles, especially snow tiles, and here they are. I have absolutely no complaints with your work, the tiles are crisp, and very well done. Also, I think the fakemon is spectacular as well. I look forward to future updates. *subscribes*

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • News Ripps

Forced the whole ones for its comments,
    good after so much time without any new tile
    the project marnian shortly will be being modernized,
    for not leaving the people that need new tiles
    without any opição I swallow a small collection of Ripps

• RIP's

WesleyFG Tile's

shortly a modernization

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Wesley, would you ever consider taking any tile requests? I can reword that if you don't understand.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • awsome! might I enquire what game they were ripped from?

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Thank you I thought it ment that they were ripped by bomberman but when I thought about it it seemed stuiped since they were riped by wesley. THen I didn't know what to think so I was puzzeled. For some reason It never occured to me that they were ripped from bomberman. So thanks for clearring that up.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • @Jαcκςση If you want some tile type you can ask, I will try to do for you
    @sab
    Thank you for the great support, but they were ripados of Bomberma Max Blue (GBA ROM)

UPDATE's

• First I want to say that the project Marnian Region Tiliset, has a new menbro that is Crito (Zein) a great famous tiler of WAH, him this helping in its project tiles is marked in the end of this it laminates,

• In this updates great amounts of new tiles, and tiles based on the new ones exist you love of the nintendo HEARTH GOLD and SOUL SILVER, in the end a laboratory, a house and a rug.

• I also want to say that I will be improving my tiles of DIAMOND and PEARL, and soon I will be modernizing with the improved tiles 100%.

WesleyFG Tile's

Years
  • @Jαcκςση If you want some tile type you can ask, I will try to do for you
    @sab
    Thank you for the great support, but they were ripados of Bomberma Max Blue (GBA ROM)

UPDATE's

• First I want to say that the project Marnian Region Tiliset, has a new menbro that is Crito (Zein) a great famous tiler of WAH, him this helping in its project tiles is marked in the end of this it laminates,

• In this updates great amounts of new tiles, and tiles based on the new ones exist you love of the nintendo HEARTH GOLD and SOUL SILVER, in the end a laboratory, a house and a rug.

• I also want to say that I will be improving my tiles of DIAMOND and PEARL, and soon I will be modernizing with the improved tiles 100%.

WesleyFG Tile's

Sweet! Great job again Wesley. Your one of my favourite tile artists on this forum (second to kyledove, cause I still love his tiles too). *Replaces old Marnian tileset with new*

Back