• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon DarkDiamond

Should I replace the Galactic Grunt and Admin battle themes with N's battle themes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    You are fantastic.
    This hack is fantastic!
    when will beta 2 release?
    I am very very interested.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I have been working the last week in a new feature you will probably LOVE: I have edited the 3D models of Diamond! Now some of them have their HGSS versions, but they are not perfect and need to be edited a bit...

The Pokémon Mart:

mart_test.png

I did tried to reinsert HGSS 3D objects with DPPT objects, but the model didnt showed the texture, what did i wrong? i hope you can help me

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Pokémon DarkDiamond Beta 2 is officially released today. Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?h5ovlseh74hn7pb

Some of the updates:

• You can go up to Veilstone City's gate
    • Decapitalisation of Pokémon names
    • New tiles (some maps like Eterna Forest have been reverted back to the original ones due to extreme glitching, sorry)
    • New characters and songs
    • Rare Pokémon available (can you find the rare Pokémon of each route?)
    • Many other surprises
    Enjoy! :D

When a moderator reads this, please change the thread's name to "Diamond Hack: Pokémon DarkDiamond (Beta 2 released!)"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2013
    Invalid checksum error for me when patching.

I know the common reason for this is an unclean dump/rom, but I still happen to have my darkdiamond beta 1 .ups patch. I can patch beta 1 to the same rom perfectly that beta 2 wont patch to.

No idea how to fix.

Years
  • This sounds really cool. I was planning on making something like this myself, but I know nothing about making hacks. I'll be sure to try it out when I have time.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Invalid checksum error for me when patching.

I know the common reason for this is an unclean dump/rom, but I still happen to have my darkdiamond beta 1 .ups patch. I can patch beta 1 to the same rom perfectly that beta 2 wont patch to.

No idea how to fix.

Have you tried unchecking the checksum box in "patch to new file"? It may help.

If you still can't solve it, please tell me via PM the website you got that Diamond ROM from, as I may be able to release another patch :)

EDIT: Please download the new patch here, it should work now: http://www.mediafire.com/?h5ovlseh74hn7pb

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    i hope to see this version in the final state soon ^^ no rush tho man :)
    it's real goo so far

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    Um... I don't know why, but I was in the flower garden facing "xGlite Grunt#2" 's Pinsir, and the rom crashed. I tried again, and crashed again.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Um... I don't know why, but I was in the flower garden facing "xGlite Grunt#2" 's Pinsir, and the rom crashed. I tried again, and crashed again.

Hmmm... I'll take a look at it. Other people have also found a freeze with Gardenia, so maybe there's something going wrong in the battle programming or the trainers.

zerbe09

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    This is a the best ds hack i have played, you should get a team together and make a remake for ruby and sapphire or emerald.

darkdarkrai

No. 1 World at war fanboy
    Years
  • How do you get past Eterna forest, because there is a trainer called Bug catcher douglas who sends out a pokemon called '!', which freezes the game.

Also , I was playing this on my supercard ds one, not desume or no$gba.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    How do you get past Eterna forest, because there is a trainer called Bug catcher douglas who sends out a pokemon called '!', which freezes the game.

Also , I was playing this on my supercard ds one, not desume or no$gba.

I'm aware of a glitch in Eterna Forest and another when facing Gardenia. I'm working on a beta 2.1 that will fix those ;)

darkdarkrai

No. 1 World at war fanboy
    Years
  • I'm aware of a glitch in Eterna Forest and another when facing Gardenia. I'm working on a beta 2.1 that will fix those ;)
    Sometimes you can battle Gardenia on it using Desume (the one I use) or No$gba because my friend from my school who helps me with my animal crossing LGTTC/mario kart wii hacks (i used to hack these before moving onto pokemon) claims he beat eterna gym on an emulator (he used no$gba) but he can't do it on his R4i Gold.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    Any chance you'll attempt to add some gen 5 pkmn?
    And btw this is a great hack.

zerbe09

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    when do think you will be finish on beta 3?
    also you should change the starters to the 3rd gen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back