• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm cooler than you

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Don't worry, I won't rub it in your face (much). Call me anything; most call me rua.

Been nuzlocke-ing FireRed recently and decided I'd get reacquainted with the rest of the series in similar fashion afterward. Gonna reach far within this lazy heart and finish everything this time.

So let's talk. Consider yourself my friend, and I, your dankest broh.

Years
  • Hi Rua! Welcome to PC, awesomepossum having you. :D

I love challenges.. to be honest I've hardly ever done nuzlockes but things like that really make the games more fun. Especially if you've already played through them tons of times like me, ha. Did you stop playing the games after a while? Going to buy the recent ones sometime and try challenges there? 8]

Hope you'll have fun here! See you around, enjoy, etc etc.

Years
  • Hey Rau sorry buddy I can't here you other then the sound how awesome I am. huhh hey like you said I said. How is everything bro. Feel free to msg me okay then.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Nuzlocking, hmm? I've never had the patience for challenges myself...well, it's more like I have too much else to play right now, haha. We have a pretty extensive Challenges section where you could share your adventure, and perhaps even try one that someone has posted! There's a seasonal Halloween one going on right now; might be worth a look in if that's your thing!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rua ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here.

Nuzlockes are pretty tough--I've tried a few challenges myself here and there, but haven't finished any of them yet. Like Meloetta mentioned, there's a ton of other cool challenges that you'll find in our Challenges section, if you're interested. I hope that while you're here you'll also check out our various Pokemon gaming sections, and Pokemon Gaming Central ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay on PC, and good luck with your nuzlockes!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Did you stop playing the games after a while? Going to buy the recent ones sometime and try challenges there? 8]

Essentially. And yes. I own a fair few of the handheld versions, but I decided to be cool so I quit immediately. Now my swag meter is about to break so I need to counteract it with something before I rupture from all this sexy aloofness.

Nuzlockes are a way for me to momentarily fool my protruding intellect into seeing the collection frenzy as a game again and not the chore of a completionist. I won't be releasing the fainted, however, just boxing them until I run through the Elite Four. After that, I'll just catch everything with no limitations or remorse.

We have a pretty extensive Challenges section where you could share your adventure, and perhaps even try one that someone has posted! There's a seasonal Halloween one going on right now; might be worth a look in if that's your thing!

Yeah, I stumbled in there yesterday. Some looked okay, but definitely aren't the heavenly dream of someone of my calibur. Too tedious.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

good luck with your nuzlockes!
    I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~
    Hope you'll have fun here! See you around, enjoy, etc etc.

Thanks, you too, and I will.

Hey Rau sorry buddy I can't here you other then the sound how awesome I am.

Fight me.

Back