• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take Your Fave Franchise, and Make it a Dating Sim.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Move this wherever. Dating Sim is still a video game. So, take your favorite franchise from anything, and make it a dating sim. Pick one main character, pick however many characters you want to be the "dates", yes, you can make it gay if you want.

pkmin3033

I know Satoshi will join me in wanting a Hyperdimension Neptunia dating sim, albeit for completely different reasons.

Personally, I'd love to see what the localisation team would do with the dialogue for that, the CPUs all have personality types that are perfect for a dating sim, and I can imagine the entire thing being painfully hilarious, because it would be so unlike a dating sim it'd be more fun to play as a result. Neptune's tendency to break the fourth wall would result in some very meta comments (her stuff in PP was gold, this would be even better), Nepgear would be shocked that you picked her when everyone else is so much more interesting and would probably have the most normal routes (with an added Vert route, because it was bound to happen), Uni would be all "but you're already dating me" (because of course this would be on the Vita), Noire would be a tsundere bitch whose perfect ending would be next to impossible to obtain, Blanc would just want her name in the credits (and it'd be there, too - anyone notice that in PP?) and you'd probably end up babysitting her sisters whilst she wrote her awful fanfiction, Ram and Rom would be excluded because that'd just be creepy, Vert would probably ignore you due to her FGO addiction or use you for advice on how to steal Nepgear and you'd just spend the entire game being hated on by Chika, and Plutia...ohhhh boy. I'd also want a secret Arfoire route, for shits and giggles. Plus some cameos and a whole lot of shiptease which would essentially ignore you as a player.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd rather burn all my favorite franchises, than turn any one of them into a Dating Sim. <_<

Killua

LOL i cant stop laughing thinking on a Chronno Trigger or Guilty gear dating simulator

Years
  • Well, a couple of my favorite franchises already have kind of dating sim elements, such as Persona and I guess Fire Emblem these days... (Since the marriage mechanic seems to be becoming, or is already a staple gameplay element). Honestly I wouldn't like to make any of the games I like full-on dating sims. Genrally I have zero interest in datings sims, unless they are dirt cheap/free. Or if they involve female/female romances.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • *Imagines a Super Mario Dating Sim* How many characters are there usually in a dating sim? I can only think of Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline, and I am not gonna include Toadette, who is confirmed to be genderless like all the other Toads, Dixie Kong, and Wendy, because that's bestiality from both.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well, my favorite franchises are pretty much dating sims, so... I can't do dating simception =D

I know Satoshi will join me in wanting a Hyperdimension Neptunia dating sim, albeit for completely different reasons.
    Waiting is a good wording =D I have no doubts it WILL happen =D

Hopefully Plutie will be unlockable... I don't like non-HanaKana routes after I conquer her character :/

Back