• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Oh great, Olli is set forth and ready for the media to come on his yard and deny any questions. Careful, he may come out with that shotgun. He cares about his babies(clubs) very much!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I love Pokemon Clubs! It's my second favorite forum to visit... but my favorite forum to talk about RNG abuse in!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think PoC is the third forum I visit frequently? NU/W is my top and RP Corner is my 2nd. :3

Good thing I'm keeping up with my water-type club! I already posted a short activity for my members. :3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I keep up with TC first (obviously) and RNG Club second, but honestly they're kind of hand in hand since they're both the same subject really for me :P

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Mm All I can say is about half of my posts came from PoC..so obviously that's the place where I've struck most of my time at PC. I guess you can say that lately I've been away and participating in other section of the forums lately. PoC misses me..I think :P

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I stopped going to this board when a certain club declined and was shut down. I miss that club. :<
I wouldn't blame ya if you were talking about the cute club Ozzy ran. That thing was very ongoing and successful. Still can't believe he let it go :X

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Oh, it better not be that one. :|

Speaking of which, I should go post there now. :)
Post-a-thon is coming to its near. How is it going Megan? Getting it done one day at a time? :)

I really like that Water club you created, is as great as the I remember back then...I think Miakalina ran the one I'm thinking of?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Post-a-thon is coming to its near. How is it going Megan? Getting it done one day at a time? :)

I really like that Water club you created, is as great as the I remember back then...I think Miakalina ran the one I'm thinking of?

Ugh...I really need to catch up. I've been roleplaying a lot lately, I should get it done by the 14th. xD

I have TONS planned for the club, actually. Got a few things on my plate right now. I want to work on the quiz...should get it by this weekend if not maybe next week. :|

Right now at least I have an activity up! :3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Ugh...I really need to catch up. I've been roleplaying a lot lately, I should get it done by the 14th. xD

I have TONS planned for the club, actually. Got a few things on my plate right now. I want to work on the quiz...should get it by this weekend if not maybe next week. :|

Right now at least I have an activity up! :3

As long as the club has a good mother, it'll grow to make you proud. Never give up on your club(child) :X

How many days do you have left? Coming up with 3 answers to a topic discussion should take more longer than 3-5 minutes, xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I DID TWO ALREADY. One does include my club, :3 I have about 5 I think. Day 10 is the day I'm at right now.Then I'll have 4 left after this.

I'm doing one more, then I'm going to sleep. It's getting late. I have to be up early. :(

Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn you wandering thread. You made me jump above 9000 and I didn't get to screenshot 9001 and make an overused internet joke! :(​

Back