• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • @ Aero: gtfo of this section noob

or I will kill you with scarf lead dugtrio

Ewwwwwwww. You're such a good friend. ^^

Anyway, yeah I'm kinda sad, because I can't battle until Sunday night comes around. V_V I have to work from 1-5 today (EST) and then I'm leaving from work to go visit my grandparents for the night and we'll be leaving tomorrow morning. :(

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • How do you guys organize your boxes? I recently organized my boxes by tiered pokes and species, but I think that makes me rather susceptible to bad roulette matchups.
    But I was tired of my boxes being so messy and I had a bunch of clones that weren't necessary (since I remember what goes with what team now) So I kinda need some advise.

Also the feature to move multiple pokemon at one time is AMAZING!!!!! Such a lifesaver

Detox

Wait theres a feature that lets you do that @____@

How the crap does that work and how do I do it.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Wait theres a feature that lets you do that @____@

How the crap does that work and how do I do it.
    Lolololol, you get the "hand" orange, then you hold down "a" when over a pokemon. Then drag the hand (While "a" is pushed down) over the pokemon you want to move....XD

Good to see this thread finally making it. =)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    My Diamond boxes are all messed up. Seriously. Takes me a while to find what I am looking for. Platinum has only competitive Pokémon so it is easy.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • The 'y' button is what will let you change the hand color. There is absolutely nothing on the net that mentions it, just the fact that it's a feature (And apparently was in frlg and emerald -_-) I just decided to press the two buttons I never pressed in box operation, x and y, and y changed the hand color. I was so happy D;

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Hmmm...my boxes are badly mixed up because well, it is. It's full too, need to transfer more pokemon to my Pearl and I found out it takes an hour to transfer 18 pokemon from one version to another using an intermediate :(

Box 13, 18, 3-5 are random pokemon. Box 6 is female pokemon I breed with, box 7 is male pokemon I breed with (It has events there too because I don't have room to put them anywhere else). Box 8 and 9 full of pokemon I need to transfer to Pearl (8 has legendaries too, once again, no room). Box 10 is where I put my bred pokemon that needs to be checked. Box 11 is purely filler. 12 and 14 is bred Kanto and Johto pokemon. Box 15 and 16 are full of EV'd pokemon. Yeeeeeeah, not very organized but at least I know where everything is.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • Griff If i were you I would have Suicided with those Boxes XD
    Imma Waiting for Denzer So we can Have our Tag Team Battle
    And that Multi Move is Gonna Be a Life Saver

.Aero

Years
  • My boxes are really fun and organized:

Box 1 - In-game pokemon
    Box 2 - In-game pokemon
    Box 3 - Ass Legends
    Box...-1 - Wifi pokes
    Box -2 - Wifi pokes continued plus a bunch of useless snorunt. V_V

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • My various gym Pokemon are kept together and then all my other EV'd stuff is mixed up, though teams are laid side-by-side.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Lmao, mine are kinda plain.

Box 1: In-Game
    Box 2: Wi-Fi
    Box 3: Wi-Fi
    Box 4: Wi-Fi
    Box 5: Wi-Fi
    Box 6: Wi-Fi
    Box 7: Wi-Fi
    Box 8-??: Etc.

lol

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I forgot to add that my first two boxes are filled with legendaries, events and shinies. And box 2 has random pokemon too because of, you know, lack of space. xD

Detox

Boxes 1-10: Stuff for my trade shop(most of which Im too lazy to add, plus my thread would have 250+ Pokemon then olol)

The rest: Competitive pokemon and junk I breed with.

.Aero

Years
  • No changes have been made. V_V I'm quite sad that this thread has no effect on it either.

Plus I'm being stalked...I thought I would like being stalked but this person (^) is rather crude about it too. ;o; Claims I'm a grandma lol.

EDIT: I cannot get on Wifi. Since we have WPA security, and pokemon can't recognize WPA's and only WEP, I can't get on unless someone knows how to make the in-game settings to recognize WPA...:/ My DSi's menu can, it's just pokemon can't.

Last edited:

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • @ syndrome:
    why ?

@.Aero:
    I hate it when people change their router security type to wpa-tsk. This makes it so i only have wifi at my dads house

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'm curious here, but how many wish there was an alternate force to challenge the smogon tiers? In my opinion we need another entity with their own set of tiers that way there's more of an option. It seems in recent months smogon has really messed with the tiers a little much. Leaves you scratching your head.

Back