• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age Level Up

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Today in my timezone, I am celebrating my birthday. Unfortunately no one has made a thread for me so I'll have to make my own, plus I can't wait as in my timezone in a hour it will no longer be my birthday.

Thanks in advance for the happy birthdays!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awww Para! You should have asked me to make your birthday thread. xD Of course, I wouldn't forget it! You were one of my first friends here on PC, and I'll never forget how you welcomed me. :D

Happy birthday, man! Hope it was an awesome one! :)

Years
Happy birthday, Para! <3 Have some delicious (or not?) ice cream to celebrate!

tumblr_mhtuiz9ZI11ruoqm4o1_400.jpg

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Awww Para! You should have asked me to make your birthday thread. xD Of course, I wouldn't forget it! You were one of my first friends here on PC, and I'll never forget how you welcomed me. :D

Happy birthday, man! Hope it was an awesome one! :)
Thanks! Maybe you could make my 3rd anniversary thread. :D

Happy birthday, Para! <3 Have some delicious (or not?) ice cream to celebrate!

tumblr_mhtuiz9ZI11ruoqm4o1_400.jpg
Thank you for the ice cream. I was in the mood for some today, or yesterday as it's a day after my birthday today.

Also, I'm getting a Wii U on Saturday from my birthday money.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday dude, hope you had a great day! It'd be impossible not to with the ice cream Cirno posted ahhh ;w;

Years
Happy Birthday Para, even though I was very late to this.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back