• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Legendary Trio Club~ [Grand Club Opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Hey there everyone! I'm hosting a new club called the Legendary Trio Club. This is a club for people who have a favorite of either the legendary birds (Zapdos
    Ani145MS.png
    , Moltres
    Ani146MS.png
    , Articuno
    144MS.png
    ), the 3 legendary dogs (Suicune
    Ani245MS.png
    , Entei
    Ani244MS.png
    , Raikou
    Ani243MS.png
    ), the 3 regis (Regirock
    Ani377MS.png
    , Registeel
    379MS.png
    and Regice
    378MS.png
    ), the 3 Pokemon Spirits (Mesprit
    481MS.png
    , Uxie
    480MS.png
    , Azelf
    Ani482MS.png
    ) and the Kamis (Thundurus
    642MS.png
    , Tornadus
    Ani641MS.png
    , Landorus
    Ani645MS.png
    ).

My favorite is obviously Suicune.

In this club, we can discuss about the trios, new events, or even about the new rumors of a trio in X and Y. You can make random topics! I'll start one off after this post.

Rules!

1. No swearing or spamming.
    2. No flaming or trolling.
    3. Be friendly to others!
    4. Be Active! Don't be shy to reply to someone.
    5. If you disobey rules 1 and 2 three times you are kicked out!
    6. If you change your username tell by commenting or Private messaging me.
    7. Have fun and relax!

Signing Up!
    Here is a sign up sheet,
    Spoiler:

Copy and paste this onto a reply and fill it out.

Once you tell me your Trio partner you will have the sprite next to your name on the members list.

Also! We can have many projects on the club such as, Club banners and userbars!

Members List:
    Spoiler:

Password:
    Spoiler:

Current Topic

Which is your favourite legendary trio?

Do you like Diancie's design? Why or Why not?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Activeness: Not sure, but I'll always be trying my best to help keep the club alive!
    Trio Partner: Suicune.
    Password: TheThirdTrio.

Legendary beasts would definitely would have to be my favorite. Out of them all, Suicune is the one I like most. It looks quite elegant design-wise, and could make an amazing wall when battling. With Rest and Sleep Talk, it'd be nearly impossible to take down. Second favorite is probably Raikou. :]

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Welcome, Nymphadora!

As I said on the first post my favorite is also Suicune. It has an awesome design and is very good in battle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yup, it sure is. Well, aside from the beasts, though, I also like legendary birds. Out of the three, I really love Zapdos. Its spiky feathers make it look quite intimidating, and thanks to its bulk, you could utilize it as staller when it comes to battling. I've had plenty success with it. n__n

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I think that Moltres lacks design and Zapdos is cool but I like Articuno better. Yep, picking the ice type again.

Years
    Activeness: I'm part of many clubs but I will do my best to stay active here! This precious deserves more love.
    Trio Partner: Raikou
    Password: TheThirdTrio

This is actually pretty hard since I like almost all of them. I'd say the legendary beasts because of their backstory; I also loved how involved they were in Johto and with Ho-Oh. The regis are also really cool.. their battle music sends shivers up my spine even now. <3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Activeness: I'll try my best to be active in this club.
    Trio Partner: Suicune
    Password: TheThirdTrio.

Legendary beasts would definitely would have to be my favorite. Suicine is my fave out of the legendary beast...just look at it it's design is just awesome <3 and my second fave out of the three would probably be Entei.
    I also like the the legendary birds but i dont like Moltres mostly bcuz of it's design... it looks like burning chicken imo ;p

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Activeness: I should be pretty active, this is definitely a cool concept for a club.
    Trio Partner: Moltres
    Password: TheThirdTrio

I'm still a fan of the birds the most, but mostly because of Moltres and Zapdos.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Welcome Sheep, Echo, and Wicked3DS!

How about a new topic: CoroCoro has revealed the rumored trio Pokemon Diancie appearing in the new Pokemon movie The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie. Do you like Diancie's design? Why or Why not?

I think it's pretty cool! It's like a little crystal fairy sitting on a gem rock. I'm really curious about it's move set.

Note, new members can still reply to the old topic for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do you like Diancie's design? Why or Why not?
    It does look a little intimidating due to its color scheme (would be nice if it were a little more bright), but I still like it. In my opinion, it's pretty cute. :) Can't wait to find out what its actual stats are, and am really looking forward to its movie.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Just posting to keep the clan alive. So yeah I think these new trio Pokemon are gonna be events at like Toys R Us. And serebii has revealed a trailer for Diancie in Pokemon X and Y!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back