• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your chosen career?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I still want to stick with a job with computers, even though some might say that the pay isn't very good I still want to do it anyway because thats what I'm good with the most.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • I want to be a writer and write novels and childrens books and illustrate them and maybe also other books.
    But I also really want to be a Swedish teacher. Abroad then of course. (Teachers in Sweden got really lousy salary. ><)
    I would also love to be a translator. Translate books, movies, cartoons, comics and other stuff have been a big dream of mine lately.
    (if I improve my German and Japanese and study some Norwegian and Danish I would be able to translate stuff from 5 languages! And I would know/understand 6 languages. omg. X3 )
    To be an interpreter wouldn?t be that bad either?

(Oh! And I really want to be a manga-ka assistant! ^^; )

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm still thinking about what I want to be when I'm older. I'll definately do something with my artistic talents, but I also would like a different job too. A lot of people have said that I should become a model, so maybe I'll do that or maybe become an actress. It would just be so neat to be able to bring a character to life, and then get to watch yourself on TV! XP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Like I told you in the PM Kayleigh, Im sure you'll be excellent in what you do ;)

Anyways, i haven't completely decided, but I may become an engineer of sorts.I'm sure my math and science skills will be good enough for it, and I am interested in it.Not a regular engineer, but perhaps a NASA engineer or something along those lines

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Hm... Well, I want to go to college year after next to an early entrance program at Mary Baldwin in VA. They accept girls after 8th grade. So afterwards I'd go to either graduate school or law school, so I'll either be a lawyer or a writer. I'd like to be a book publisher, that'd be so much fun.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'll have had to choose my university course by this time next year, and I'm still not sure what I want to do. I'll probably do a combined maths and software engineering course. My dream jobs are, however:

-Manga-ka. Doesn't everyone want to be one? I know I'll never make it because my drawing skills are just really bad, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
    -Fantasy author for kids/young adults. I love to write, and I'm writing my first novel at the moment. I've won prizes in junior sections of writing competitions for my short stories.
    -Punk rocker. I love Good Charlotte, and I wanna have a band just like them. Sad, I know, but it's what I would like. It's a possibility - I'm very good at piano (and hence keyboard), and I'm teaching myself guitar.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I wanna be a game designer or anim? drawer guy...

and maybe I'll be president as a side job..something like that

BOO (I forgot the rest)

baby*j

Years
  • I want to get a degree in English, Astronomy and International affairs.

Then, I would love to become a travel writer and travel around the world
    and see all the great sights and people. I would also like become a part
    of NASA some way or another ... and hopefully I will go to the moon (a dream,
    highly unlikely) or maybe even the first person on Mars (hey, if it's a dream
    then I can put whatever I like, right?)

*BONG* :chinese:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Being a language teacher is nice...you're so wonderful, Dizzy. You know so many languages. *_* I know only Chinese and English... My mom says that the more you know, the more easier to get a job. n_n;
    I think knowing many languages represents self-discipline - which is important for one's worth in the economy.

My dad wants me to become an electronic engineer. But because I don't like most subjects at school, I don't know what I want myself to be in the future... except more social. Something I have to jump. Perhaps because I'm not learning the right way *shrugs*. I know I'm going to University though...:\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • heh... 22sa it's not our choice to decide if you're going to university or not. It's decided by 2 things: parent and society. Parent always have absolute authority over you absolutely, as for society well dont' even try to stay "alive" half decently without university (being alive is different than living though)

*sigh* the idea of my future career always bothered me... various forces always push me to decide now... if I'm to ask for "suggestions" it can only be: lawyers and doctors (probably because if they know me then they can get some "benefits", and what parents don't want their kids to live a financially wealthy live?). And after tonight the idea of career troubles me to the extreme...

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I wouldn't want my mom to control my carrer. But trust me. When I'm a rich football player. Iwill give ya all money.. SOmehow.. lol!

Back