• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
Years
  • Right now I'm in the middle of watching two shows. Parks and Recreation and Bob's Burgers. I'm absolutely in love with Parks and Rec!!! And it's not just because of Andy, aka Chris Pratt's (which if you couldn't tell is my newest love/crush) part. It's just a really funny show with an awesome cast of characters, each of which have their own uniqueness to them. I'm only at the end of season 2, but I've really enjoyed it either way.

Bob's Burgers is also really funny! I love Tina cause I can relate to her when it comes to love. The show is so random, but it somehow that is what makes it so funny! I'm just watching random episodes at this point, but was watching it in order when I still had Netflix.

Oh WOW another PnR fan ^____^ It's amongst my favorite sitcoms along with Community & Arrested Development, I'm finished watching this show back in June, Now I'm waiting for the next season :D , I absolutely adore Chris as Andy, really happy he got to star in Guardians of the Galaxy, also want to see Jurassic Park solely for him.

Currently I'm watching The American's an FX show set during Cold War, It's really Intriguing :D , Apart from that I'm watching Adventure Time Season 5 :D , you guys need to watch that show if you don't already it's so much fun :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh WOW another PnR fan ^____^ It's amongst my favorite sitcoms along with Community & Arrested Development, I'm finished watching this show back in June, Now I'm waiting for the next season :D , I absolutely adore Chris as Andy, really happy he got to star in Guardians of the Galaxy, also want to see Jurassic Park solely for him.

The more Parks fans, the better. And the more Chris Pratt fans, the better! I'm gonna be so sad when he's not Andy and Aubrey Plaza is not April anymore. :( They're so cute together, I'm just so in love with them both. Favorite couple on the show. I'm gonna be so sad when season 7 ends. (also looking forward to Jurassic World cause damn boy. he's like the only reason I'm seeing it obviously. )

Community and Arrested Development look good too. If I still had Netflix, I'd watch those shows as well.

Years
  • I'm currently watching a British game show called The Cube.

It's a very intense show involving contestants doing tough challenges inside a giant glass cube. The games target key areas of the mind such as speed, accuracy, timing, memory and focus. Contestants start with 9 lives and they have to complete the games in a bid to try and win the 250,000 pound cash prize. The twist? The games look easy but are actually very hard because you can get pretty nervous standing inside that cube.

It's pretty much one of the most interesting game shows I've ever watched. And boy whenever someone loses a lot of lives at one particular game you can tell their weak spot gets revealed. The nerves pretty much all add to the intensity.

S u m m e r y

Years
  • Wow The Cube sounds Interesting never heard of it, I should try looking it up. Oh Community & Arrested Development are Brilliant you should buy the home video you won't be disappointed trust me!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Just finished watching Life as We Know It and am watching a plethora of recorded The Office episodes

S u m m e r y

Years
  • I just started watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, OMG It's so funny! Came as an total surprise I didn't think It'd be so good. You guys should check it out!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Top Gear.

I just love the humor and the chemistry the guys have. 'Nuff said.

It's one of the only good shows that the BBC has produced but I do agree. You don't even have to have an interest in cars to watch it.

I myself have been watching friends, sons of anarchy and regular show

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Been rewatching a lot of Criminal Minds on Netflix lately. Man I don't think I could ever tired of this show I'm pretty sure I've watched some episodes multiple times and just don't care that I have haha.

Back