• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Beklan: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Adventures in Beklan: OOC

This is to easily access your info, for discussion and whatever else needs to be brought up.

Kyuu-chan

Name: Professor Arthur Regan.

Appearance: Arthur inherited his father's tallness. He stands at six feet two inches. He weighs about seventy kilograms. His well-toned body is of a lofty height and build. He has bright hazel eyes. His hair was originally cerulean, but he's since coloured it silver, and it lies flat. His skin is fair, but has a slightly tanned look about it.

The silver-haired adult's favourite outfit is his purple long-sleeved over-shirt covering his white short-sleeved shirt and tan trousers, with his brown boots. Being a professor, he also wears a long white laboratory coat. He keeps himself well-presented.

Personality: When Arthur was eight, his father was killed in the line of duty against Team Galactic. Before then, they were a happy family, and he was a bit of a grumpy sour-puss. But after that all happened, his mother, Queen Eleanor, took care of them. She taught Victoria and him all about Pokémon, but Arthur's not sure how well he listened. Probably very good if he was able to pass school, but he grew restless and was tired of doing boring political, palace duties. He rebelled against his mother at the age of fourteen, stormed out of the castle and went exploring the region of Kanto.

History: Displeased at how his mother insisted he stay at Saffron Castle and complete palace duties, Arthur rebelled, storming out of the citadel. He journeyed with Josephine, who quickly became his girlfriend, and her companions, teasing Paul — Josephine's former lover — about the failed relationship. When death's hand took Paul from the living world, Arthur was just as sad as the three girls he was travelling with. They vowed to get revenge on Team Rocket for Nighthawk's part in the Roselia trainer's passing.

It was the year 2013 that he and the Chosen finally wiped every last member of Team Rocket and Johto Destroyers from existence. In the six years leading up to his professorship at 21 in the Beklan region, the hardened hearts and aloofness that he and the others had obtained while in Sinnoh dissipated completely. He was once more a free soul, able to laugh and tease again.

Starter Pokémon:

See main thread.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Ahh... as I saw in your latest post in the main thread, the map contained no reference to Valeria City, which was supposed to be the next destination correct? I was just to say that because of what the post to setup the area.

Years
  • Yes, I'm aware of that. But think of New Viridian City as Valeria City. The map was made for me by a friend long before I thought of this RP. I'm sorry if this confused anyone.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • May I reserve a spot? since some of the spots look unedited can you please refer to me what starters are open?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back