• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey! I am glad you are doing great this week other than last week. You are getting paid! It is nice? ^^

Yes! I got Code Geass set! I didn't forget this time, so I will get to watch that episode soon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Any recollection of this hot picture of Haruhi you posted 2 years ago?

I know what 300 is. I can can even quote the famous" This is Sparta!!!" scene.

Found some more cute pics.

noyuuutsu0436lgir1.jpg

Oh gawd she's hawt in it =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, that's a cute pic of Haruhi. ^_^

Also, I loved last Saturday's episode of Code Geass. Shirley was in it a good bit. <3 Though the end of the episode was sad.

Heck, I've had some sad thoughts of her though out the week because of the ending. I just think some thing really sad will happen to Shirley in next weeks episode. :-:

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa, that is a nice picture of Haruhi. Man, I loved that anime even though it was pretty short. Yeah you told me last Saturday's episode was sad. I need to see it still. Glad you liked it though.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Any idea who this Sailor Scout is?

sailormoon1.png

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is Sailor Saturn. She is Hotaru from Sailor Moon S and she is also in Stars. Yeah til this day, I am still a Sailor Moon fan. XD

Years
*high fives Setsuko*

Yay Sailor Moon! X3 Yep, dat is Sailor Saturn. She's awesome~ Turned evil once and like destroyed Tokyo. XD And then she turned into a baby and grew up all over again~

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I think that was the last season they showed on Cartoon Network when it was still on Toonami. That was a good while ago now.

Also, I've still been looking at looking at Geass stuff. Especially Shirley.<3

And I can't wait to tell Johnny how well he did on episode 13 of R2. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
*high fives Chi back* Yep I still got it. ;D Yes she does get reborn again. Which to me was good because I really liked her. And I got to see her again in Stars. ^^ But anyway, hehehe looking at Geass stuff. Awesome! It has been awhile since I looked at Geass fanart. I need to get back to that. Wow I can't believe you going to see him! You are so lucky!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, besides watching Geass and Shirley, my sister came over for the weekend! She's been watching much Geass. We got to go to Target and Toy R Us last night. We had all you can eat Chinese food for dinner. We watched the first two R2 episodes last night on Adult Swim. ^_^

Back