• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Team As It Stands

Shukawariosenpai

Pokemon Breeder/Completionist
Years
  • Mind rating my team on Pokemon White? I have 1 badge and I'm trying to get Herdier up to Lv. 28 before I face the next gym leader. I'm also going to list all my other pokemon to see if you guys think I should replace anyone.

Herdier: Lv. 24
    Servine: Lv. 23
    Audino: Lv. 23
    Blitzle: Lv. 22

Timburr: Lv. 22
    Patrat: Lv. 21

Other pokemon:
    Purrloin: Lv. 22
    Munna: Lv. 21
    Pidove: Lv. 21

Panpour: Lv. 20

Roggenrolla: Lv. 19
    Woobat: Lv. 18

Tympole: Lv. 17
    Throh: Lv. 16

Sawk: Lv. 15

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Herdier and Patrat are both Normal types that can learn Dark type moves by level. Assuming you want to use Herdier, you should replace Patrat with one of your Water types.

Shukawariosenpai

Pokemon Breeder/Completionist
    Years
  • Herdier and Patrat are both Normal types that can learn Dark type moves by level. Assuming you want to use Herdier, you should replace Patrat with one of your Water types.
    Update, and yeah I had Panpour in my team during my last gym battle and I could replace Patrat with him. I already replaced Pidove with Audino which has worked out pretty well.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I don't know how keen you are on using Timburr, but, unless you got someone to trade with, you won't be able to get her to her final stage. Sawk is an evolution-less Pokemon which can also hit hard, but is much faster than the Timburr line.

There's no need to level up till lvl 28 till you face of the next leader, I think you stand quite a chance with your current team.

Directly after you beat the second gym leader, you'll be able to catch two new bug Pokemon. I think of those could easily replace one of your normal Pokemon (Audino or Watchog). Trust me, their final forms are much more powerful than the likes of Butterfree and Dustox.

Hope this helps!

Back