• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Beginings

Years
  • So I was thinking of making a game called Pokemon New Beginings, but there is one problem I have no idea where to start and where to get resources to put it together.

Here is the story:

It is 50 years since Ash had started his pokemon adventure. All the original pokemon in the world have disappeared. A man called Professor Hakito has examined a fossil of a pokemon. He managed to create a new pokemon with that very same fossil. Once again like in all other pokemon games you take the place of the gifted boy living next door. You will take the pokemon that Hakito has created and explore the land to discover new pokemon. There will be a new group called The Snakes to replace Team Rocket. Will you bring order to the world of pokemon?

So I was hoping to make at least 100 types if I go with that.

My other idea was to just add a handfull of new pokemon to the other pokemon. The story would be the same except the pokemon would still be there and you wouldn't be bringing order to the world.

Current Pokemon:

-Anduck: The holy angel duck
    -Cabule: Catfish style pokemon
    -Takot: The talking bird pokemon
    -Lobus: The lobster pokemon

So I will be making the story, game plot, pokemon ideas, town ideas, character ideas, making some sprites, and any other ideas that come to mind.

I need:
    -Someone who understands RPGMaker2k3
    -Someone who can make a good site
    -Extra Spriters
    -Mappers

Thats all for now I will post ideas regularly

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    its a good idea but just about everyone is making there own game here, even if they havn't posted it yet, so i doubt you'll get anyone to do all the hard work for you(coding, making maps, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I totally agree. Other people have there own thing going on and you just have TOO MUCH things that need to be done(New Pokemon Creator, Coding, Mapping, Webmaster...etc.). You have an extremely slim chance of anyone getting on board for this.

Back