• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Super star ULTRA

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
  • Hey guys and girls! i decided to do a review of a great game Kirby Super star ultra!
    576px-KSSU_logo.png

This game is a sequel/remake to the original Kirby super star on the SNES, adding new games and updating graphics. In this review i will go over music, gameplay, controls, and graphics. Also keep in mind this is my FIRST review

Music
    I really like this music in this game it stayed so true to the original while just tweaking it here and there and the new compositions are INCREDIBLE, but some songs were not as good because the instruments didn't well compliment it, so not perfect music. here are some of my favorites

overall i would give music, an 8/10

GAMEPLAY
    The gameplay in this game is just great, i like the fast paced action that gets harder the more you play, the variety of enemies and creative bosses the whole game itself is made up of smaller games here is what i mean
    KSSU_100_Corkboard.png

favorites: meta knightmare ultra, the true arena, and Revenge of the king

all those main ones are 30 minute games all with a totally new story line and incredible animated cutscenes. The small ones on the side are mini-games all quick, replay-able, and fun. in the main games by pressing x you can make you own companion from the power you have this is helpful for young kids who are not as good and need a helper.

I would give gameplay a 9/10

CONTROLS
    This one should be fairly small.
    The controls flow nicely with the gameplay they are near perfect and definatly improve the gameplay just slightly

controls get a 9.5/10

GRAPHICS
    the graphics in this game are incredible for the DS they are cartoony yet solid, colorful, and bold
    they make the characters stand out ,mainy by black outline, and the backgrounds beatiful but not distracting you can figure out where you are without even paying much attention to it. the cutscenes are animated and amazing but just feel like the characters in 3d format it's quite incredible. watch this to see what i mean

in my opinion graphics get a 9/10

FINAL SCORE

I think Kirby super star ultra deserves a clean 9/10.
    dissagree with anything? post a reply for me to read.

Last edited:
    Back