• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon EX and Kyogre EX tin already out?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    So I just found these videos on YouTube, and I'm confused... It says on trollandtoad that it's released on 11th of march, but is it already out? The video's were uploaded a couple days ago. If yes, how can I get them?? Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=boPAxwcx0y4
    youtube.com/watch?v=n-S-hjpA8t0

Years
  • Some vendors, and by extension the retailers those vendors supply, frequently break the street dates for Pokemon TCG merch. If there's a Target in your area, I'd check for them there, because their vendor seems to be reliably stocking their shelves early with the merch in some areas.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    I was considering buy a case of them, not sure I want to after that. I don't know what I really expected, but I don't want to open anymore Primal Clash.

On topic, it was the same as Primal Clash release, Target (or Walmart) put the Collectors binders out weeks before the official release date. Over here in the U.K, Tesco put out the 3 Pack Blisters a couple of weeks early. I don't know why, surely they're told the release date but it seems like they don't care.

Back