• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mystic!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes it is really... Original.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Ok I guess..

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It puts a new meaning to rubbish.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What Idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Here is my game that I am making in RM2k3!!
    Plot:
    It is in Orre. 100 Years after Cilpher was thrown out. Trees have grown as well as grass. All seemed peaceful until Cilpher returened!
    Basicly you start of as a boy with a green cap who desides to go investigate. He has to get a Pokeball of Maple and head of to cities and beat Cilpher.
    Screenies:
    my.php

my.php

What do ya think? Now to make Pokemon style battles and a Pokedex. :P

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Thats awsome..
    But uh you should make the main characters outfit all green instead of green cap, red shirt.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Yeah the screens look great, good game! And wow, your already working on the CBS and Pokedex, Good luck with them :)

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Actually I have no Idea to do the Pokedex. I am thinking of when you press Enter or S you go to a menu like:
    Pokedex
    Save

and I will use the preset one for Party, Items etc. It will be hard with 4 Pokemon battling at once but I will try to make it good. Now to go to that tutorial to see about Pokedex's and try and find a Catching Pokemon tutorial so when your party is full they go to the PC.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Pok?dexes are EXTREMELEY hard to do, purely because just so many variables and things go into making it work nicely.
    I don't even think we can make one for Pokemon Champion.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Hmm... Do you know anything about PCs and storing Pokemon? I think I realluy don't need a Pokedex anyway. Do you know CBS? IThat is what I need as well as a Party with 6 slots.
    Raccoon are you a person on Charas RPG Maker thing? I've seen someone called raccoon post on there with some Charsets.
    More screens soon! One of Prof. Maples lab and another of Route 1! :D

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Yoshiman said:
    Hmm... Do you know anything about PCs and storing Pokemon? I think I realluy don't need a Pokedex anyway. Do you know CBS? IThat is what I need as well as a Party with 6 slots.
    Raccoon are you a person on Charas RPG Maker thing? I've seen someone called raccoon post on there with some Charsets.
    More screens soon! One of Prof. Maples lab and another of Route 1! :D

Yeah thats me on Charas. Hehe.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • I don't want to be a pain in the *** but you chipsets look a bit low quality, al those dots on the tiles.
    Try looking in the Game Dev Resources topic. You find a lot of beter ones.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    You mean my Lab one? I will change it.
    Oh and here ia another new pokemon! Guess who it could evolve into!
    unknownmon23zm.png

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • O_O 100 years after Cipher? Considering Cipher's (NOT CILPHER'S) fall is in our future... well, you need to make lots of hard cipsets and charsets to do that... maybe try making a bit more innovative plot, like the Orre government introducing martial law... and they have to be very corrupted too.

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    What? :P It is 100 Years after Cilpher was threw out by Wes/Seth. The trees were grown by Diglett and things. You will meet Cilpher minions on the way :D

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    New bits of the story!
    You set of to a Pokemaniac to dilever a Pokeball. You go back and get your first Pokemon. Then you head through Route 1 again and a man who was there blocking the road to Route 2 since the path was flooded has gone. You walk down Route 2 which is a snow road. There will be a trainer battle there as soon as I get a CBS. You go down the path and reach Ivylope Lake where you can listen to a boy who tells a story about Articuno making the area snow. It got awakened and fled though. Team Cilpher tried to capture it from the depths of Ivylope lake.
    pokeimage38wu.png

New Pic! This one is of the PokeZoo where Pokemon walk about. If you spend 4 Minutes there. It goes misty and dark. Then Ghost Pokemon appear! :D

Last edited:

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Oh Cipher? And I am changing the plot intirely!
    It is centered around the Legendary Birds and Dogs. It will have an different battle system also. I need Ideas for the starter Pokemon (there will only be one) I was thinking Growlithe along the lines of that.
    And I need a lot of help on Leveling up and HP in CBS and I need to know CMS too. Can someone PM me a good Menu screen for my game? I need help here...

Back