• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
do any of you guys play as Dawn and trainer name is Dawn in any of the dp games (legit ds game or rom)
I do on my Bootlegged Diamond for two reasons:

1) It's Dawn!
2) Prefer OT colored Red rather than Blue LOL (idk how many times I had to start over due to poor save file though)

I am getting Platinum though, go Dawn!

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Yeah I just started playing through diamond again today haha! But I called her pearl for some reason I don't even remember why

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
I'd like to have the honor and start a new topic :)

What's your favorite "Running Gag" among any of Dawn's Pokemons?

Mine is Definitely Piplup's Draco Meteor-ed moments xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I'd like to have the honor and start a new topic :)

What's your favorite "Running Gag" among any of Dawn's Pokemons?

Mine is Definitely Piplup's Draco Meteor-ed moments xD

Yeah. :) That is so funny. *uses Draco Meteor*, *meteor goes up*, *locking the target*, BOOM! Poor Piplup. :(

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I can't really choose one since most of them are really funny, so I guess I'll go with all. :P

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Ahaha the Piplup-Draco Meteor thing was hilarious, loved it! As for the gym battle thing... Eh I don't know, I mean if like she got her own series and she went to Unova or something where there weren't any contests then I guess it would be the only choice, but I'm not sure about that, they could just easily put one there anyway, or they could make something new, but I can't really see her doing gym battles and stuff

Years
I rather Dawn stay as a pokemon coordinator her being a coordinator really brought out the goodness in her it showed she cares about her pokemon i really loved that she wasnt about always winning unlike Ash

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That would be an interesting twist, though I would want her to take that path after she finally becomes a Top Coordinator. Being a gym leader and a top coordinator at the same time seems pretty cool, which reminds me of Fantina and Wallace which are both top coordinators. :]

Years
do any of you guys play as Dawn and trainer name is Dawn in any of the dp games (legit ds game or rom)

I think on my current run of Pearl I am playing as Dawn and even named her Dawn. Current team is Luxio, Staravia, Monferno, Grotle, Prinplup and Buneary.

As for the "will Dawn challenge Gyms" topic, I'd like to see her do a Gym quest like Ash since they are so similar. Being a Coordinator/Trainer is a good challenge and Dawn put up a good fight against Maylene (go Ambipom go!). Plus, challenging Gyms will make Dawn have more opportunities to train different types of Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
I think on my current run of Pearl I am playing as Dawn and even named her Dawn. Current team is Luxio, Staravia, Monferno, Grotle, Prinplup and Buneary.

As for the "will Dawn challenge Gyms" topic, I'd like to see her do a Gym quest like Ash since they are so similar. Being a Coordinator/Trainer is a good challenge and Dawn put up a good fight against Maylene (go Ambipom go!). Plus, challenging Gyms will make Dawn have more opportunities to train different types of Pokemon.
based on what zoey said i dont think it would be a good idea for being a trainer and a coordinator

Years
if Dawn became a trainer she may become snotty like ash is all training to go to gym leaders is about winning Dawn isnt that way she was really disapointed when he lost a few contests in a row but she got back up and started again she cares more about how her pokemon feel than about winning and that is like a unique trait for a character

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
if Dawn became a trainer she may become snotty like ash is all training to go to gym leaders is about winning Dawn isnt that way she was really disapointed when he lost a few contests in a row but she got back up and started again she cares more about how her pokemon feel than about winning and that is like a unique trait for a character

Yes she does. Dawn is a good "mother" to all her Pokemon. I would no longer like Dawn if she became a trainer and obtained the "Ash" personality -_- Leave Dawn alone, let her be her! lol

Years
i think Drew was doing both thing or he desiped may while Dawn on the other hand was more sweet she wasnt even mad that Zoey beat her it encouraged her to continue with her team amd be ready to defeat Zoey nex time they encounter eachother

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Sorry guys for being little inactive. I have new topic. ^^

New topic: Do you like Dawn's hairstyle or do you want to see something else? Something new.

Personally I love her hairstyle and I don't want to that changed.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? Because she is the best pokegirl to me
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Pipup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:All of them but i really love her Cheerleading Uniform because of how cute she is in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back