• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red Super Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge!

Years

• ✘Channel Introduction

What's up y'all, Snormaxx here Maxin' and Relaxin'! If you love laughing at other people's pain, awkwardness, horrible voice acting and bad decision making you're in the right place! I'm a rookie to youtube but believe me I'll do my best to provide some dope content! I'm doing my best with the equipment I have (I'm a broke brotha). I've been playing games avidly since I was about 4 and started like most people did with Nintendo. Just recently I decided to try my hand at Youtube and its been one of the funnest things I've ever done! The channel will be home to a variety of games such as traditional platformers, rpgs, and good ol' Pokemon! As of now the channel is focusing on Nintendo just to get the ball rolling but expect big things in the near future!

✘ Today we're kicking off a throwback with Pokemon Red! A Super Randomized Nuzlocke run of our favorite classic with some impossible encounters and my never-before matched skill at video games shines bright in this series! Watch and play along! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • ✘Welcome back to Episode 2! We manage to capture a few more members for the squad and face or arch nemesis Poop! Who survives, who kicks certified booty? Watch the video and find out! :D

Years
  • ✘Finally we're back with Episode 3 of the challenge! SUPER hilarious moment in this one, even I laughed at myself because I'm dumb. Check out my hike through Viridian Forest! (:

Years
  • ✘We take on Brock in our first gym challenge and we do it SOLO with Bubby the Wailmer. But apparently we aren't as hot as Brock! D: Can we do it? Can we win our first badge and avenge all of our lost team mates so far? Hope so!

Years
  • ✘Come out and support the newest episode of our challenge and feedback of all types is always appreciated! Call me dumb, tell me I suck (because let's be honest I do ;p), or tell me you enjoy the conent! Either way, enjoy our Cerulean gym challenge :D

Years
  • ✘I never realized how many trainers were north of Cerulean, my goodness! Will we make this long trip and end with no deaths, will we make it to Bill's cottage, will we find a useful encounter, find out next time on Dragon B- I mean Pokemon Red!

Years
  • ✘The road to Bill's cottage is a long one, full of stupid trainers doing stupid things like battling and giving our Pokemon experience. Who wants that?! Not me! Especially when our team has a level cap we can't pass, it's a challenge but hopefully we can overcome it. Hope y'all enjoy!

Years
  • ✘Females be doing some crazy stuff in today's episode, no wrath...like the scorn...corn...of a woman. Something like that. Right? Well, let's find out what the corn of woman feels like.

Years
  • ✘ So we get a few chances to start building up our team but somehow and someway things manage to always go the wrong way for, watch the newest episode and cry alongside me

Years
  • ✘We face a tough challenge ahead of us with only Gawd by our side, will we make it out or will this be the end of the challenge? Found out in the newest episode!

Back