• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

I bought PES the other day. That franchise has well and truly returned to it's glory days now after a rocky ps3 era.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017

Last game I bought was Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. I'm not going to be buying anymore games until Sun/Moon. I'd say so I can get through some of my backlog but lol that's not... going to happen.

Years
dunno anything about that game but i googled and the girl looks like a cross between salamandinay from cross ange and loopy haired girl from aquarion. both of those are masterpieces so i imagine that game would be too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017

The Ace Attorney series is one that I would highly recommend. especially the original trilogy of games.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Ace Attorney's a fantastic game series but the show...

...it has its moments. As a whole I can't say it's close to as enjoyable and I feel that a lot of the enjoyment that I get out of it is mostly novelty from seeing how they adapted the game.

It's worth a poke if you wanna see what it's like when A1 spends five dollars on a show, though. But who knows, I can't really approach it from the perspective of someone who hasn't played the game so /shrug

Also, hey, what's up?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017

The anime is good for what it is: an adaption. Not the best adaption but it's nice to see some of the parts (the parts they do anime) animated. Though I've yet to go beyond the first game of episodes. Been meaning to get to the rest of it but what is time.

I'm pretty casual myself. The only series I've really been playing lately are Ace Attorney, Pokemon, and Tales of.

Years

It's mostly about a cool guy riding around on a demon horse, stealing things from peoples houses when he's supposed to be helping them, fugging lots of witches (and doctors and prostitutes and probably other people in other routes too), being an overpowered detective, killing massive monsters with ease but dying from jumping from a little too high up and of course keeping crap armour because it's more fashionable than the good stuff.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Accurate description, though you missed the part about pestering every merchant, blacksmith, friend, enemy, political figure, and mafia boss you come across about playing a collective card game which for some reason contains cards depicting him, everyone he knows, and the suspiciously accurate, adult version of that girl no one has seen since she was a teenager.

The books are excellent. Read the short stories at the very least.

Back