• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think Muffet is a better look on you!

Muffet

Apple Pie Princess
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    Greetings, everyone. It's my first time here, as a member.
    I'm Muffet, pleased to meet you guys.
    I'm an anime lover, and a rookie ROM hacker.

I'm looking forward to know any of you! :D

- Muffet

Years
  • I love your username.. Muffet is one of my favorite Undertale characters so of course there'll be a little bias there even if your name in particular isn't based off of her, hahaha. Pretty in general. Welcome, good having you. :D

What anime are you into lately? I just finished The Devil Is a Part-Timer yesterday so now I'm getting back into Akatsuki no Yona which I swear took way too long to finish, whoops. Hope we'll be seeing you around the ROM Hacking and Anime & Manga boards.

See you around. o/

Years
  • Hey, I love Muffet from Undertale~! <3 Welcome to PC, by thew way! I wish I had time to watch more anime but haven't had the time as of late D: so feel free to give me some recommendations for my anime list so I can put them down if you want to n_n

Hope to see you around, too! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Hey muffet! Welcome to Pokecommunity~

I'm really a fan of your username, haha. Undertale (if it's of that origin, ofc) is one of my favorite games to date, so I believe we should get along well c; I've been watching probably more anime than I should lately, though. I just finished wrapping up Love Live (orz that was pretty hard to give up), and I'm playing around with watching Rokka no Yuusha and Yuru Yuri.

I've never really gone into rom hacking before, but it certainly looks like fun!! I might check it out when I have more free time on my hands, haha. My IRL life has been pretty busy lately.

I hope to see you around the forums! Have a lovely day~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Pleased to meet you too! It's great to have you here with us. Indeed, awesome choice of username! Undertale is indeed fantastic! Which anime do you like? I like catching up with Fairy Tail, and I really loved Kuroko no Basket, as well as some Bakenomogari!

I hope to see you around! If there's anything I can help you with or if you'd just like to chat sometime, I'm always available via PM and VM. Have a great weekend! And see you soon! Feel free to check out any board you like~~

Muffet

Apple Pie Princess
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Mar 5, 2019
    I love your username.. Muffet is one of my favorite Undertale characters so of course there'll be a little bias there even if your name in particular isn't based off of her, hahaha. Pretty in general. Welcome, good having you. :D

What anime are you into lately? I just finished The Devil Is a Part-Timer yesterday so now I'm getting back into Akatsuki no Yona which I swear took way too long to finish, whoops. Hope we'll be seeing you around the ROM Hacking and Anime & Manga boards.

See you around. o/

Haha, I thought it would be taken already. She's one of my favorite boss in Undertale.
    I'm into Boku dake ga Inai Machi right now, it's masterpiece imo.

Thanks for welcome!

Hey, I love Muffet from Undertale~! <3 Welcome to PC, by thew way! I wish I had time to watch more anime but haven't had the time as of late D: so feel free to give me some recommendations for my anime list so I can put them down if you want to n_n

Hope to see you around, too! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

I love Muffet too, that's why I took this username, surprisingly it wasn't taken.
    I don't watch anime that much though. I tend to watch only interesting anime, and reject mainstream ones. :P

Thank you very much!

Hey muffet! Welcome to Pokecommunity~

I'm really a fan of your username, haha. Undertale (if it's of that origin, ofc) is one of my favorite games to date, so I believe we should get along well c; I've been watching probably more anime than I should lately, though. I just finished wrapping up Love Live (orz that was pretty hard to give up), and I'm playing around with watching Rokka no Yuusha and Yuru Yuri.

I've never really gone into rom hacking before, but it certainly looks like fun!! I might check it out when I have more free time on my hands, haha. My IRL life has been pretty busy lately.

I hope to see you around the forums! Have a lovely day~

Yup, I took Muffet from Undertale, hehe. That game deserves a place in my heart. :3
    I was a fan of Love Live too, but I'm into IDOLM@STER lately.
    ROM hacking is fun, but sometimes frustrating, too. I'm doing it on my spare time.
    My IRL life is also busy. xD

Thank you so much for a warm welcome!

Pleased to meet you too! It's great to have you here with us. Indeed, awesome choice of username! Undertale is indeed fantastic! Which anime do you like? I like catching up with Fairy Tail, and I really loved Kuroko no Basket, as well as some Bakenomogari!

I hope to see you around! If there's anything I can help you with or if you'd just like to chat sometime, I'm always available via PM and VM. Have a great weekend! And see you soon! Feel free to check out any board you like~~

Of course, Undertale is fantastic, the soundtrack too! :D
    I'm into Boku dake ga Inai Machi right now, and a fan of IDOLM@STER franchise.

Thank you very much!

- Muffet

Back