• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am needing some advice. I was traded a level 5 jirachi with origanl trainer wishmkr. Is this pokemon any good for trading or battle I have never used a jirachi and would not know? anyone know?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I am needing some advice. I was traded a level 5 jirachi with origanl trainer wishmkr. Is this pokemon any good for trading or battle I have never used a jirachi and would not know? anyone know?

It depends. If someone wants a WISHMKR Jirachi, then sure, you can trade it. Most people don't want it though considering we just had a Jirachi Wi-Fi event not too long ago. As for battling, it depends on it's IVs and nature, really.

Detox

Just use iron head + scarf. I dont care what the nature or IV's are, this combo will allow you to piss off 97% of the people you battle.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • So, I actually think Trade Corner is losing some of it's bad.

thats because i was on vacation :)

i'm back now, so bad is back :o

...why am i still active here, i dont even have a thread anymore >.>

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • One question for you, the rng master breeders: can you explain me what mean odd and even? Thanks in advance.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • One question for you, the rng master breeders: can you explain me what mean odd and even? Thanks in advance.

Odd and even typically refers to delay. RNG abusers should have either always odd delay or always even delay until they offset it. You may offset it by advancing/backtracking one year or by inserting a GBA cartridge in the GBA slot.

Odd and even may refer to frames of egg IV spreads; that significance depends on what version you're RNG abusing on...

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Odd and even typically refers to delay. RNG abusers should have either always odd delay or always even delay until they offset it. You may offset it by advancing/backtracking one year or by inserting a GBA cartridge in the GBA slot.

Odd and even may refer to frames of egg IV spreads; that significance depends on what version you're RNG abusing on...

Ok, i'm trying to abusing in Diamond that is the game where i can do it at the moment.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Frames can be a nuisance in Diamond... The egg IV frame sporadically advances based on the NPC movement, including the Pachirisu's movement. Prepare to hate cowgirls.

Save next to the old daycare man as he is holding your proper (shiny) egg. You should discover your current save frame after calibrating; i.e. pick an egg IV spread, synchronize clocks, aim for the target seed (the date+time+delay), receive egg quickly, verify what seed you hit through coin flips, and see how far off from your target seed you actually are. After you figure out how far off you were, you should (fast) hatch the egg and check its IVs (either code or rare candy / daycare to level 10-15 stats with metalkid's IV calculator) to determine what save frame you were on upon talking to the daycare man (you do not have to blaze through his speech, just rush to interact with him by pressing A). Consider my examples and what you should do from there...

If your target frame is 6 and your save frame is 3, simply reset and resave next to the old man. You can keep repeating this process (calibrate, check, reset, resave) until you are confident that your save frame is your target frame (in this case, frame 6). Then, proceed with hitting your target seed. You never want to agonize over hitting your target seed and then discover that the frame you are currently saved on sucks, imo.

If your target frame is 6 and your save frame is 2, simply reset and you may advance the calender and utilize the journal (+2 egg IV frame advancements per page with a "battle/capture/defeated" phrase). Pick a new egg IV spread in the future/past with an even frame. If you pick target frame 6, you would flip the journal twice (assuming these pages have that mentioned phrase) and then take the egg. If you pick target frame 8, flip the journal 3 times.

If your target frame is 7 and your save frame is 5, you can also use the above journal method. Just find a new spread on another date with an odd target frame. Even searches for other even frames; odd searches for other odd frames. Do some math blah.

(Target Frame - Save Frame) / 2 = Number of Journal Flips

Check out da guide if you have not. God forbid if I confused you more. :C

Detox

Abusing is easy in D/P/PT IMO. All you have to do is get used to the NPCs and you're off.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

xD Save the day? Everything looks like it's been fine without me.

And Smeargle's make the world go round.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Can someone trade me shinx send me pm, my fc is in sig. I give something good.

Detox

Why do people never use the Quick Trade Thread for what it is made for...

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

I want my exboyfriend to stop playing World of Warcraft for five minutes so I can open RNG Reporter. xD I feel so laame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back