• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
+1 mega buster blast from Sadako! "Be nice. :<"

Spike: Jolt...where did you live? I was raised in a laid-back sorta pride...but that's beside the point. Isn't anyone gonna defend my right to prevent from looking like Sonic?

Maybe they want you to. <3

Spike: Urk!

Years
Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

-my ChuChu has blue eyes & loves being around the water

Years
@Spike:

Jolt:
I lived for the most part in the eastern outskirts of Saffron City in Kanto. That's where the leaders of Kanto Jolteons hold their meetings. *sigh* My pride was very old fashioned. We had kind of a Monarchy going on.

Me: Seriously Jolt, stop complaining.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Spike: Wow, I actually lived near there, but on the west side. It was a pretty small place. So small, in fact, that I usually ran around Saffron and sometimes, the routes. Though my mother then had to grab me by the neck and carry me back. How embarrassing..

Oh god they're conversing D8

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Don't remember my childhood very much. I know there was something strange about me since I hatched from my egg, not the least of which was my light-grey fur. But, other than a few isolated events, I dn't really remember...:(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Active: Hmmm...on daily
Partner: Pachirisu
Pachirisu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

Partner's Nickname: Chipaa!!!!(noise it makes on D/P anime)
Why: Like electric pokemon.
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Both.

xXI JOE IXx

Dreams, since your a Raichu now. What does it feel like using a Thunder Stone?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I....don't really remember. It took me a while to figure out how to use it, and when I did, there was this flash. Next thing I remember, It was about twenty minutes later and I'm lying on the floor as a Raichu. Oh! But I remember the light being really warm and sort of fuzzy.

xXI JOE IXx

I....don't really remember. It took me a while to figure out how to use it, and when I did, there was this flash. Next thing I remember, It was about twenty minutes later and I'm lying on the floor as a Raichu. Oh! But I remember the light being really warm and sort of fuzzy.

Cool, I wish I was a Raichu lol. Don't they hurt to use then? I thought they would

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
It didn't hurt. Or at least I don't remember it hurting. Oh, but I DID have a mild headache for a while afterwards.

xXI JOE IXx

:O you where probably knocked out and then hit your head on the floor

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
That, and now he needs anger management sometimes when he tries to zap me! :D

*Backs up* Aww come on Dreams, You know I'm kidding... Right? O.o'

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hey, being a Raichu isn't all fun and games. I build up a lot more power than I ever did as a Pika and, well, I need to discharge it before it gets too much, or....I start WANTING to discharge it. On things. For example, yellow things.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Oooh... Magic *drools*
Did you use a Magic Marker? :D

@Dreams: Yellow things? You mean like the sun or Yellow magic markers?
:3

patch.

listen what I say, oh
Years
Active: I presume very, though who knows?
Partner: I'll have Luxio, please.
Partner's Nickname: Trix.
Why: I feel like I need a club so I can get some early friends on PC. :3
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: I can do Shoddy.

Oh, and I feel that Trix should know Discharge. [Yes, that was the password. >_>]

Back