• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Years
By the way, I decided to use Ruby instead of emerald as it runs faster and obtaining a Marill in Ruby isn't possible early on, so could I take a different pokemon for Hoenn please?

phonastik

Strange Quark
Years
Actually, may I switch Kanto and Johto and have Oddish in Red and Gastly in Silver? Just from an early obtaining standpoint. Also I'm going to have difficulty fully evolving Gastly, I'm prepared to use Haunter, but if that's against the rules, I'll just request a reroll in Johto and Kanto. Thanks.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
By the way, I decided to use Ruby instead of emerald as it runs faster and obtaining a Marill in Ruby isn't possible early on, so could I take a different pokemon for Hoenn please?

Alright, take an Aron instead.

Actually, may I switch Kanto and Johto and have Oddish in Red and Gastly in Silver? Just from an early obtaining standpoint. Also I'm going to have difficulty fully evolving Gastly, I'm prepared to use Haunter, but if that's against the rules, I'll just request a reroll in Johto and Kanto. Thanks.

You can evolve them freely.

Years
Okay, Thanks KoboraX. I'll get on it.

Current progress:

Kanto: Fearow lv42
Johto: Spinarak x
Hoenn: Aron x
Sinnoh: Shinx x
Unova: Pansage x

Update 1:
Spoiler:

Wanda:
1KantoSpearow_07.png
1KantoSpearow_08.png
1KantoSpearow_09.png

I will update when I continue with my challenge.

Last edited:

abrar14

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2012
i'd like to do one but can i choose my own pokes?

MY POKES

KANTO-KRABBY
JOHTO-BAYLEEF
HOEEN-SALAMENCE
SINNHO-CRANIDOS
UNOVA-PETTIL

Years
You can do that challenge on your own without this thread. This thread is to get random pokemon given to you that you might not normally use. Which is why the maker gives you the pokemon.

Last edited:

abrar14

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2012
ok thanks but i dont want to start my games again so do you know ant good roms

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Apologies for delayed updates, my internet has been out and I have to use the library. But, anyway, I finished the Platinum section and am working on Black. I am currently uploading progress videos linked below. I forgot to record Elesa, so... sorry. Also, this challenge will be temporarily put on hold as I have run into computer issues.

Staraptor VS E4
Staraptor reaches Lv100
Patrat VS Cilan
Watchog VS Lenora
Watchog VS Burgh

Years
Um, I just realised, I was given Spinarak, which is a pokemon Gold only pokemon and I'm playing on silver. Could I be given a replacement please. (:

Years
Update 2(Johto):
Spoiler:

Popper/Ledian:
2JohtoSpinarak_06.png
2JohtoSpinarak_07.png
2JohtoSpinarak_08.png

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Update 2(Johto):
Spoiler:

Popper/Ledian:
2JohtoSpinarak_06.png
2JohtoSpinarak_07.png
2JohtoSpinarak_08.png

Teach it some punches from the Department store, its special attack is better than its attack, and the moves arn't bad too :)

Back