• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

David Guetta - Listen

Years
  • On the Monday just passed, superstar producer David Guetta released his next album, Listen. It's of considerable length, and considering the size of David Guetta's fanbase, probably worth a listen to.

https://soundcloud.com/davidguetta/sets/david-guetta-listen-deluxe-edition-previews

What are your opinions on this album?

Personally, while I enjoyed around half the tracks, I think he's gone far too commercial this time, straying well away from his usual more house orientated tracks. He's been commercial for ages, I know, but this is ultra commercial. Also it's clear that he did little to nothing in the production of a few of these tracks. I'd give it a 7/10

What do you think?

Last edited:
    Back