• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon; Dragon's Bane (DEMO RELEASED!!!)

*Charizard*

Velocity
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I like the overall story of the hack...sounds very interesting makes me want to play it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Have you Helper with the hack?
    I would like to support the hack.
    And the hero is really fantastic.
    Who have made it? Can I use the hero
    for my hack, too?

The hero was based off a hack I played a few years ago when I first got into hacking, but its a tad different than the orgininal. If you want to base your hero off this hero sprite, its totally fine with me, you dont even have to credit me

P.S this doesn't go for anyone reading this, pm me if you want to use anything in my game for permission

I like the overall story of the hack...sounds very interesting makes me want to play it.

thank-you, the story will hopefully be very differnet from anything ever seen in a Pokemon game, so it makes me really excited to work on the project

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    looks cool i like the OW looks tight and hype. lol keep up the G work homie

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    This hack looks good. I like the story with alternate endings, and the screen shots look decent.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2011
    where is the demo? The rom seems like it is going to be really cool though!

Whenever I download the demo it never works on VBA and I don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    where is the demo? The rom seems like it is going to be really cool though!

Whenever I download the demo it never works on VBA and I don't know why.

you are using an isp with a firered rom, right?

PS: thanks for all the great feedback, expect an updated demo later this month

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I agree with coco33. I just played the demo. I really hope this goes well

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    I must say the mapping and programming looks really good the story is a bit dry and i would want more out of it. the one thing i caught is if you die your mom is a dresser.... and deffinatly need running shoes in that first town with everyone running around on coffee and electricity you need running shoes :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    the game is on temporary hold until life gets a little less busy, but thanks for the support

Back