• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Team Building Tips ~|

What weather team would you prefer?

• Sun Team

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Rain Team

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hail Team

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sandstorm Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Welcome Pokemon trainers!
    This thread is created to help and improve your battling skills to become more successful on battling!

Dealing with Prankster Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

How to use Prankster Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

How to use and counter weather teams.

Spoiler:

Well that is all I have ATM. Please tell me if I have made a mistake or ask some questions and suggestions.

I hope you enjoyed this thread and let me know if you like it. {:3}

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The only Pranksters who can use Substitute + Baton Pass are Volbeat and Illumise, but almost no one uses them. The ideal way to use Prankster Pokemon is to abuse status moves to the fullest. Examples include burning a physical attacker with Will-o-Wisp before they make a move (Sableye), paralyzing fast attackers with Thunder Wave (Thundurus), sneaking in entry hazards (Klefki) or Taunting a wall before it sets up for the team (all Pranksters except for Klefki).

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Your right. I was gonna mention those 2 but I needed to go to sleep. :/ Sorry I might make mistakes

Back