• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: A survey section

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • As I was thinking maybe Pokecommunity could have a survey section. Like here take this one for example:

1.) why you joined PC
    2.) What's your favorite section of PC.
    etc...

It may sound like a voting poll but, I think it be a good chance for PC to have something like this. Member's who post a survey in a survey section in the sub-forum of the "other voting polls" can have a survey in that similiar format.

any sayings?.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And there's other trivia if you want surveys that are more like quizzes too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I only see bad out of this. It is too similar to OVP and people will keep making threads in the wrong place. This is very..unnecessary.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If it's a collection of questions you can elaborate on and that are all related to a specific topic, it goes in OVP. Otherwise, if it's a general survey (like the ones going around in blogs or the MySpace/Facebook memes people do) then it goes in Other Trivia. That's... about all there is to it.

The example set of questions you gave in your first post would go in OVP. :)

Back